Brandon Adams Passes Away

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Deeply saddened by this news, my condolences, thoughts, and prayers definitely go out to all of his family and friends. Many of us don't personally any of these young but we still develop a bound with them, and always wish the best for them so this one hurts all of those who knew or knew of Brandon Adams

buzzn

Georgia Tech Fan
Damn. Horrible news. Prayers for his family and friends. I feel like I was just punched in the gut

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
So sad. Seemed like a very humorous, nice young man. Prayers for the family, friends, and teammates. He will be missed.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Words cannot express how sad and shocking this is. AJC just had a story on him this morning. Huge loss for the GT family.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
praying for this family.
God, please put your loving arms around them

Keep them near you Lord.
Please be with this team Father. Let them band together as brothers and let their loving bond grow even closer.

We know there will be many unanswered questions and only you know why Lord,
I pray you will be with each and everyone affected by this tragedy.

Thank you for blessing me with the opportunity to have met this fine young man.

I pray this in Your Humble name

Amen

Deleted member 2897

If you’ve ever been around him, even informally walking into a game, he always had the biggest smile and was a big old teddy bear. Wow this is hard. And I don’t even really know him. I can’t imagine how his family and friends and teammates are right now.