Brandon Adams Passes Away

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
When the defense huddled on sidelines they would often get a stern lecture. Brandon would take it in but in a short while his big smile would return.

# 90
A warrior whose default expression was a big smile.

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
Way too young- like someone said it feels like a punch to the gut, I hate it for his family and friends. Loss is so painful.
Prayers for his family, friends,and teammates
Rest In Peace big B!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
This is an awful shock. I always enjoyed watching Brandon play and I had heard - confirmed by all above - that he was an inspiration to his teammates as well as being a good football player.

My sympathies to his bereaved family and his many friends.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I need a Brandon Adams jersey immediately. He won’t be forgotten.
This is as emotional as I have ever felt reading GTSwarm. Our family’s prayers are with his as well as with all his current and past teammates.

If I was in a position to do so , I would seek permission to produce and sell GT jerseys and t-shirts with his name and number and donate all proceeds to his family or a charity of their choice.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
My heart goes out to Brandon's parents and family. My son was returning to campus yesterday after Spring break. A 300 mile trip and he was within 4 miles or so of campus when he got into an accident on I-20. My wife's (and sons') cousin was killed on I-20 a couple of months ago going home for the weekend from UGa in a freak accident. It's frightening as a parent when those calls come. My son wasn't hurt and it's scary enough. I can't imagine getting a call that a son or daughter has died--especially young man like Brandon with such a bright future. So horrible.

To the Tech family and Brandon's he seemed to be the kind off guy you want in the huddle and maybe a big season ahead. Just way too young.