Brandon Adams Passes Away

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Didn't know him but evidently a great human being from all I read. A terrible loss to his family, friends, team mates, and GT.
RIP

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Is there anyway to donate to the family, or could someone start selling shirts, etc to donate to them?

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow
Is there anyway to donate to the family, or could someone start selling shirts, etc to donate to them?

From what I know about his family, I don’t think funeral costs, etc will be an issue...

That said, I think it’d be nice to start some kind of scholarship fund in his name or what not... But probably best to wait for the dust to settle until starting something like that up.

Horrible, horrible news.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
All the fake prayers of remorse from uga fans on Twitter sickens me. To hell with them. Brandon was an awesome person and player. I doubt he or any other Yellow Jacket would want to hear their false sympathies.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
This has to be devastating for his parents. So close to reaping the rewards of all the hard work he put into his education and athletic dreams. To see it all vanished is just crushing. Oh my...

GTballer21

Jolly Good Fellow
All the fake prayers of remorse from uga fans on Twitter sickens me. To hell with them. Brandon was an awesome person and player. I doubt he or any other Yellow Jacket would want to hear their false sympathies.

Really? C’mon man.. it’s called being courteous. The death of any young man is devastating no matter what team they play for.

My heart goes out to Brandon's parents and family. My son was returning to campus yesterday after Spring break. A 300 mile trip and he was within 4 miles or so of campus when he got into an accident on I-20. My wife's (and sons') cousin was killed on I-20 a couple of months ago going home for the weekend from UGa in a freak accident. It's frightening as a parent when those calls come. My son wasn't hurt and it's scary enough. I can't imagine getting a call that a son or daughter has died--especially young man like Brandon with such a bright future. So horrible.
Certainly glad your son was not hurt, and sorry about your loss of another family member, but that in addition to Brandon's death certainly makes one think. There is so much uncertainty in life; it's scary.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Awful, terrible news. I can’t imagine what his parents and the rest of his family are going through. My heart goes out to them. Rest In Peace, Brandon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Incredibly sad. Prayers to his family, the team and anyone else who knew him. RIP.

Hate to lose young people......

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Lost my son way too early. Praying for his parents, siblings, grands, & his entire family. The pain for parents is beyond description. Those that say wonderful things about this young man will be a blessing- parents who have losr their adult children want to talk about them & hear from others about them.

Keeping him alive in their memories will help some, especially later on, as they wait to see him again. Right now, the shock & loss is overwhelming.

Last edited:

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Need his number on the field all season. I have faith that CGC and ADTS will do an amazing job of supporting this family and making sure Brandon Adams is never forgotten.
And when we WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR his family gets the first ring!!