Brad Stewart is an athlete

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
@jeffgt14 not sure what this was all about, but he's looking pretty solid so far. I guess ignorance is bliss.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 142

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
What irked me was watching 5'7" Spud Webb dunking for NC State back in the 80's. He looked like a rat when he jumped.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
@jeffgt14 not sure what this was all about, but he's looking pretty solid so far. I guess ignorance is bliss.
I don’t know why you and Decline think I have something against Brad Stewart. I thought I made it clear I’m excited for him and wish him nothing but the best. I just find you 2 very annoying.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If any wr drops a pass this theead will add a page. Just kidding and I hope u are right. The last guy a few years ago = pjdavis couldn't be kept off field. Maybe...

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
From AJC -
One of the bright spots among the incoming freshman class thus far is wide receiver Brad Stewart. Coach Paul Johnson has mentioned him at least twice since camp began, including at media day.

“He really adjusts to the ball,” Johnson said. “He’s got great ball skills. He’s got good feet. I think his challenge is to become a little more physical, to make that transition, but we’re excited about him. He’s everything I thought he was. He’s a good athlete.”

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
From AJC -
One of the bright spots among the incoming freshman class thus far is wide receiver Brad Stewart. Coach Paul Johnson has mentioned him at least twice since camp began, including at media day.

“He really adjusts to the ball,” Johnson said. “He’s got great ball skills. He’s got good feet. I think his challenge is to become a little more physical, to make that transition, but we’re excited about him. He’s everything I thought he was. He’s a good athlete.”
Careful now, you're borderline annoying.... ;);)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
From AJC -

Both times he was mentioned, it was in response to a question about him. Of course players mentioned him without prompting, iirc.