Brad Stewart is an athlete

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
He was an under-the-radar kid that received the last scholarship offer. No one poo-poo'd the kid, they just didn't know anything about him. @Declinometer and @Dottie1145 were so vehement about him being so awesome that some took exception. This board has a history of creating internet heros (see Lee), so the comments became a little obnoxious. No one (save one commenter, and that was more TIC) wanted Brad to fail, it's just that the two of you were a little too TOS about putting it in everyone's face. In my opinion, @Declinometer is still a little too TOS, but that's just my opinion.

Personally, I'm excited to see what he will do. Kudos to @Declinometer and @Dottie1145 for recognizing his talent before everyone else. Now, please stop shoving it in everyone's face. Enjoy his success.

He was an under-the-radar kid that received the last scholarship offer. No one poo-poo'd the kid, they just didn't know anything about him. @Declinometer and @Dottie1145 were so vehement about him being so awesome that some took exception. This board has a history of creating internet heros (see Lee), so the comments became a little obnoxious. No one (save one commenter, and that was more TIC) wanted Brad to fail, it's just that the two of you were a little too TOS about putting it in everyone's face. In my opinion, @Declinometer is still a little too TOS, but that's just my opinion.

Personally, I'm excited to see what he will do. Kudos to @Declinometer and @Dottie1145 for recognizing his talent before everyone else. Now, please stop shoving it in everyone's face. Enjoy his success.[/QUOTE
Hmmmmmm

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
A lot of board members are about to simultaneously wet themselves.
http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/brad-stewart-could-start-at-receiver-for-georgia-t/nnLwc/

Georgia Tech wide receiver Brad Stewart was the last member of the 2015 signee class to receive a scholarship offer. He could be the first player in the class to start for the Yellow Jackets.

Injuries coupled with Stewart’s strong play in the preseason have created the possibility.

“It’s real possible,” coach Paul Johnson said Monday after practice. “If we played today, he’d start, with Mike (Summers) out.”

Georgia Tech freshman wide receiver Brad Stewart has impressed coaches and teammates since the beginning of the preseason. Quarterback Justin Thomas said Saturday that Stewart tracks the ball well and “knows how to go up and target it at the right time.” (GT Athletics/DANNY KARNIK)
Micheal Summers, who has 19 career starts, is out with an undisclosed injury, as is walk-on Brandon Oliver. Neither is believed to be serious. Tech plays its season opener Sept. 3 against Alcorn State.

Johnson said there were only five available receivers at Monday’s practice, not counting walk-ons Jalen Saunders and Bennett Barton, whose services were required on the scout team.

The five are sophomores Ricky Jeune and Antonio Messick and first-year freshmen Harland Howell, Christian Philpott and Stewart. Jeune has been in line to start along with Summers. Philpott returned to practice Monday after an injury had kept him out of practice for several days. Regardless of Summers’ health, Stewart has clearly made a swift transition and made himself an option at a position lacking experience.

“He’s done some good things,” Johnson said of Stewart. “We need to get more consistent, more consistent with his responsibilities and plays, but, yeah, he’s made a lot of plays.”

Stewart received increasing attention at the end of his high-school season after helping Benedictine in Savannah to the state Class AA championship. He was intending to play at Yale prior to Tech’s scholarship offer.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
@ChasonBaller remember saying this? "Tbh he doesn't excite me like all of you people in love with him. And looks to me to be a basic average WR. I really hope we can still sign Vic. I would much rather have Vic. I see him playing a Dennis role(ST's and starting to to get a little PT junior and senior year) I hope he proves me wrong, but for right now...I'm a hater :)" alrighty then

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
@ChasonBaller remember saying this? "Tbh he doesn't excite me like all of you people in love with him. And looks to me to be a basic average WR. I really hope we can still sign Vic. I would much rather have Vic. I see him playing a Dennis role(ST's and starting to to get a little PT junior and senior year) I hope he proves me wrong, but for right now...I'm a hater :)" alrighty then
Retroactive to February 1st, I agree with this sentiment completely.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Why does it bother some of y'all so much that Dottie1145 and declinometer are big fans of Brad Stewart? I was one of the first who looked at his film last year and said, "Eh, he's not fast enough." However, once we offered him and he committed and signed, as a Tech fan I was hoping I would be proven wrong. So far, you must admit, he's exceeded expectations as Howell and Philpott were both ranked higher coming in. So what if Dottie1145 and declinometer want to rub it in on us every now and then and say, "Told you so." Some of the angry comments directed at them are starting to become personal attacks on Brad, and he aint done anything to deserve it. If Dottie and declinometer are getting on your nerves, the best way to handle it is to ignore them, not make fun of one of our team members to get under their skin.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Look at me! Look at me! Did I not prove all of you wrong! Isn't this what a thread to supposedly support a player and get excited about him should look like!?!

I don't really gives a rat's arse about Brad! This is about ME and BEING RIGHT and you being WRONG Bruh! This is about REVENGE and will never stop posting about it you know why?

Because I've got something you don't--CLASS. They taught me that at Benedictine Military School, buddy.