Brad Stewart is an athlete

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
When Brad first committed to us he was a preferred walk on. Thats how good last years recruiting was! He was a top 70 player by the experts!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
You think that vertical will help him at WR? Dude looks pretty put together as well for a true freshmen.

LOVE the guys having fun together off the football field.

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
Awesome to see...but I wonder if Summers can dunk as well. They are the same size. My guess would be yes.

Still awesome to see though. Love having these receivers!

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
You guys would be shocked if you saw the amount of football players that play basketball for fun in their spare time. C'mon guys they are 18 yo kids, let them have fun, it's not like this is a competitive environment game.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Nice dunk. Who wants to take the over/under on whether or not this thread goes to 20 pages?

LOL

If I mention Cotrell is an athlete in this thread on top of Stewart...what happens? 40 pages?
Lets throw in a laskey, and I'll raise you a Byerly, and we can call this the 100 page GT Great White Hype thread because that is what it is.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
LOL

If I mention Cotrell is an athlete in this thread on top of Stewart...what happens? 40 pages?
Lets throw in a laskey, and I'll raise you a Byerly, and we can call this the 100 page GT Great White Hype thread because that is what it is.

I like how we always compare our white players to other great white players. " Brad Stewart reminds me so much of Ed Mccaffrey."