Brad Stewart is an athlete

LibertyTurns

Banned
The #1 thing that made Ted Williams a great hitter was his hand eye coordination. His vision was phenomenal and his reactions laser quick.
Interesting you mentioned Ted Willliams. Read below some research by a GT grad among others. It's the type of technological research GT should be exploiting for all of our teams to increase our competitiveness. Given our research prowess we should have massive advantages other schools do not, but sadly we fail to put our greatest strength to good use because athletics lacks importance to our leadership. Will we ever learn?

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2015/7/15/8952915/take-me-out-to-the-brain-game

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
He gonna be a great asset for GT. I wanna see him at aback and terrorize defenses. Just something about him, Phillpot, & Howell on the field at the same time sounds dangerous.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
You don't say....:cigar:

I think you confused me as well.

What I was getting at with my comment was that the conversation about this recruit has gone overboard. One side seems to think he's the reincarnation of Randy Megatron. One side is bent on convincing the other side that they'er overreacting but, in the midst of it, are tearing down one of our guys.

IMHO, it's not just us talking about our team at this point.

Declinometer

Banned

What I was getting at with my comment was that the conversation about this recruit has gone overboard. One side seems to think he's the reincarnation of Randy Megatron. One side is bent on convincing the other side that they'er overreacting but, in the midst of it, are tearing down one of our guys.

I understand however he is no longer a recruit. He is a GT wide receiver and am dumbfounded by fans that take issue with fans that are excited about his potential.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Sound like Brad has reached Pres. Obama level in perception

#ThanksBrad

(Please dont turn this into a political debate)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I understand however he is no longer a recruit. He is a GT wide receiver and am dumbfounded by fans that take issue with fans that are excited about his potential.

We agree that there's nothing wrong with being excited about any of our guys' potential. I think going too far beyond that does the kid a disservice.

Sound like Brad has reached Pres. Obama level in perception

#ThanksBrad

(Please dont turn this into a political debate)

Pretty much. Also, I hope you realize #ThanksBrad will become a thing once he hits the field. Don't worry, I'll be sure to credit(sic) you. ;)

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
We agree that there's nothing wrong with being excited about any of our guys' potential. I think going too far beyond that does the kid a disservice.

Pretty much. Also, I hope you realize #ThanksBrad will become a thing once he hits the field. Don't worry, I'll be sure to credit(sic) you. ;)
I can see it now. We miss a 45 yard field goal. "Thanks, Brad." The opposing team wins the coin toss. "Thanks, Brad."

This could be fun if people are in on the joke.