Brad Stewart is an athlete

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
LOLOL, i just read through this thread.

Are you guys kidding me?

How about some of you quit patting yourselves on the back, and the rest of you quit going into conniptions, and enjoy a young man's career, and stop worrying about what color his skin is and instead pay attention to his uniform color. (hint, it's the ones you root for)

Good grief.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Dude...did you lose a bet, 'cause your profile pic is some major league trolling...and pretty effin' funny.

As GT fans, NO ONE on here wishes Brad Stewart ill, and all of us want to see him score many TDs and become an All-American and get drafted in the first round and make a billion $$$. Not naming any names, but certain fonts really need to chill out with calling out everyone who disagreed with their opinion on Brad. It's creating a negative environment, and it leaves a bad taste whenever the name "Brad Stewart" comes up...and none of it is Brad's fault. From what we've read and heard about him, he's a dream SA...works hard on and off the field, and he's making the most of his opportunity. Unfortunately, a few fonts are poisoning the well for him.
And marry Stacy Keibler.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
I think it is always a good rule of thumb not to assume what people's motivations are or to hyperbolize someone's position in order to critique it. From my perspective it seems that we had people who felt Brad Stuart was a "sleeper" that would be good at Georgia Tech and others disagreed with their assessment. To me these were just opinions that don't warrant personal attacks. Sometimes it seems people's future projections of players are attacked as if they were math problems that can be proven wrong. In this case, other than the clear evidence that he's competing well, we really don't know how Brad will ultimately fare but I am hoping he will be very successful because that will be a benefit to TECH.

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
stop worrying about what color his skin is and instead pay attention to his uniform color.
Its not that he's white, its that he has a keenly analytical mind and he is very cerebral. How else does one calculate the trajectory of a football traveling at roughly 50 mph decelerating at a rate of 2 mph per second, falling at a rate of 9.8 mps^2, and catch the ball despite multiple gifted athletes encircling you?

I call them like I see them

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
LOLOL, i just read through this thread.

Are you guys kidding me?

How about some of you quit patting yourselves on the back, and the rest of you quit going into conniptions, and enjoy a young man's career, and stop worrying about what color his skin is and instead pay attention to his uniform color. (hint, it's the ones you root for)

Good grief.

It's the offseason. It's what we do. Expect it to get worse.

As a not-so-closet GT fan (yeah, I said it) you need to learn to swim in these waters. ;)

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Just a reminder there's this sweet feature on the board called "Ignore Member" that blocks out all the posts of any member you choose. I love it maybe some of you guys should too.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
@ChasonBaller remember saying this? "Tbh he doesn't excite me like all of you people in love with him. And looks to me to be a basic average WR. I really hope we can still sign Vic. I would much rather have Vic. I see him playing a Dennis role(ST's and starting to to get a little PT junior and senior year) I hope he proves me wrong, but for right now...I'm a hater :)" alrighty then
yep, and we landed Vic so I'm all good. I still would rather have a beast LB than a WR. I hope Brad plays like a baller but P.S. he still hasn't done anything yet, so get off your knees.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
yep, and we landed Vic so I'm all good. I still would rather have a beast LB than a WR. I hope Brad plays like a baller but P.S. he still hasn't done anything yet, so get off your knees.

Wuh-oh, CB just made himself a target for the StewMafia. :eek: #ThanksBrad

I vote for sticking one catch-all thread somewheres so folks know to stay out of it, by the way.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Its not that he's white, its that he has a keenly analytical mind and he is very cerebral. How else does one calculate the trajectory of a football traveling at roughly 50 mph decelerating at a rate of 2 mph per second, falling at a rate of 9.8 mps^2, and catch the ball despite multiple gifted athletes encircling you?

I call them like I see them

Just a hard worker, gritty type of player. Very coachable. Reminds me of an Ed McCaffrey, Wes Welker, Steve Largent type.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Look at me! Look at me! Did I not prove all of you wrong! Isn't this what a thread to supposedly support a player and get excited about him should look like!?!

I don't really gives a rat's arse about Brad! This is about ME and BEING RIGHT and you being WRONG Bruh! This is about REVENGE and will never stop posting about it you know why?

Because I've got something you don't--CLASS. They taught me that at Benedictine Military School, buddy.
I love the "likes" on this...the irony is ironic.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Not meaning to brag guys, just after watching all of our freshman highlights MM and BS were the 2 that stood out the most to me. Now they are both in line to be major contributors this year. I watch and analyze a lot of football and felt like I could spot a good player when I seen one. Just felt good to be able to prove it.

Not meaning to brag guys, just after watching all of our freshman highlights MM and BS were the 2 that stood out the most to me. Now they are both in line to be major contributors this year. I watch and analyze a lot of football and felt like I could spot a good player when I seen one. Just felt good to be able to prove it.
How did Vic #9 not stand out to you the most ? He is the next Ted Roof!

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
How did Vic #9 not stand out to you the most ? He is the next Ted Roof!
Oh don't get me wrong, from a physicality standpoint I was extremely impressed with Vic along with Christian P. I meant that MM and BS stood out the most as college ready. I would put AJ and Will Bryan up there as college ready also. Vic's highlights were awesome but there wasn't much to judge his overall game. It doesn't take long to figure out that he's a HITTER for sure, has a quick reaction and will be a great player for us, maybe even this year at some point. Next year Christain may be our most dominating reciever and he has a higher ceiling than Brad I would say. Brad just looked like a polished reciever coming out of high school. I'm sure he can improve but I would say his ceiling isn't much further away.

Oh don't get me wrong, from a physicality standpoint I was extremely impressed with Vic along with Christian P. I meant that MM and BS stood out the most as college ready. I would put AJ and Will Bryan up there as college ready also. Vic's highlights were awesome but there wasn't much to judge his overall game. It doesn't take long to figure out that he's a HITTER for sure, has a quick reaction and will be a great player for us, maybe even this year at some point. Next year Christain may be our most dominating reciever and he has a higher ceiling than Brad I would say. Brad just looked like a polished reciever coming out of high school. I'm sure he can improve but I would say his ceiling isn't much further away.
Go back and watch his tape again please and you will see the high IQ. He can read the play very well. In other words, he has football instincts that you can not teach. His is college ready from a physical stand point.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Go back and watch his tape again please and you will see the high IQ. He can read the play very well. In other words, he has football instincts that you can not teach. His is college ready from a physical stand point.
Like I said, "he is impressive from a physicality standpoint and has a quick reaction" I just thought MM and BS were more college ready. Not saying Vic isn't, as I stated he may be a great player for us even this year at some point. He would get the nod for most jaw dropping highlights for sure. Just couldn't make a complete analysis on him based on his highlights, MM and BS had a lot more tape.