Bowling Green Postgame

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
What did we have - 8 possessions and scored 63 points? LOL.

To me. @Louisville is THE GAME. Win on the road in the ACC and break that road losing streak going back to 2016. Get back to 0.500. Regain confidence heading into the meat of the Coastal. GOTTA win that game!

9 possessions iirc, Harvin punted once.

GT_EE78

Banned
Did what we are supposed to do against one of the worst teams in the country but just brings up reminders of how we ran over Tulane and Alcorn State a couple years back before going 3-9.
yea Tulane is an important game. last time i drove there in the back of a van with a keg
What was nice between this game and the Alcorn St game is Alcorn St you could see several drives that would've been stalled against better teams. Didn't necessarily see that today.
just hope our positives aren't limited to games like blowing green and acorn state.

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
In the post game interview, Johnson seemed pleased with the offense today.

I was impressed with Marshall's accuracy today. Timing much better. It seem to me he throws "rainbows". Is that because of arm strength or intended? Whatever, he was on the money today.

I was surprised in the first half that CNW was slow to react to #21 on the short post. I would look for Louisville to take note.

Personally, I am looking forward to Friday night.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
In the post game interview, Johnson seemed pleased with the offense today.

I was impressed with Marshall's accuracy today. Timing much better. It seem to me he throws "rainbows". Is that because of arm strength or intended? Whatever, he was on the money today.

I was surprised in the first half that CNW was slow to react to #21 on the short post. I would look for Louisville to take note.

Personally, I am looking forward to Friday night.

I think Louisville is going to attack the middle of the field with crossing routes, slants, and QB runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The Bowling Green QB threw for more than 300 yards today. That is a bit disconcerting.
I recorded the game and just watched it. We did not look good with our pass defense. We will be tested by Louisville big time. We weren't getting pressure and they found holes in the secondary. Kickoffs were better but wish they could be a little deeper.to avoid any chance of a run back.