Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

I think he was asking about the numbering and lettering for gold jerseys.
Nice, but would like to also seen blue helmets with white & gold Gt.
Uniforms have looked good all year.
You really thought those blue pants looked good? I thought that was by far the ugliest uniform I have ever seen. Although I don't like them, I can live with the blue jerseys, NOT the blue pants.

Deleted member 2897

If the kids like it, I do too.

Furthermore, I like how they picked 2 of our recent bowl victories to show in that video - both over teams who had been ranked #1 in the country earlier that season. Should have put that in there "former #1 team in the country". Never miss a chance to market.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
I think he was asking about the numbering and lettering for gold jerseys.

You really thought those blue pants looked good? I thought that was by far the ugliest uniform I have ever seen. Although I don't like them, I can live with the blue jerseys, NOT the blue pants.

I think the blue make the gold and white look better, I look at it as putting a Gold white GT sticker on a blue car looks better then on a gold or white car.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
We aren't talking about cars
The point applies to uniform:
Gold and White looks better on blue
then
Gold and White on White
or
Gold and White on Gold

It's just my opinion, I think GT's White and gold looks good on blue. It's why I think people don't like the bball court, because the gold with mostly brown wood does not look good. But look at the sections of Gold and blue and it looks good.

Last edited:
You maybe able to help wit facility upgrades, but you won’t be able to play a single down of football. Let the players decide.
The money donated by supporters may not enable us to play a single down of football, but it should count in the overall scheme of things, and not just facilities.
Look at schools like Bama, Texas, Clemson, even the mutts, as well as countless other schools rich in tradtion. Do you not think the supporters would raise bloody hell if they came out with some kind of uniform that didn't reflect the history and traditions of the school? Well, despite any random use of blue in the past (and it HAS been RANDOM), Tech is The White and Gold, and it should ALWAYS be The White and Gold.