Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
View attachment 4818 View attachment 4819 It's not just the blue pants that make it ugly, it's the actual design. Adidas needs to completely scrap the 2018 versions and go back to the drawing board. Get rid of the pointed stripes for God's sake man. Who tf is signing off on this crap? The white and gold unis have the same design this year as well. Get with it, Adidas.

Not no, but hell no.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Complete the set Adidas
E13397D1-8256-4BB2-A6D8-9F6BE5E74ECE.jpeg

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
This is just stupid imo. I'm pretty sure Alabama players would love to have a blackout or a grey out, but people that understand tradition don't let them make that call. We do, because we're desperate. We need to stop being desperate.

Get back to me after we win 4 National Titles in a decade and I'll agree with you.

The InstAtute

Georgia Tech Fan
You're the guy that let's his kids run around screaming through Nordstrom's right? I mean, they wanna run and yell, so let them. And if you don't, well then, you're just out of touch.

Lmao.

The players are not kids. They are young adults that are working for a world class degree and for a few the chance to play in the NFL. Let them decide on the uniform options provided to them by The Institute. Those options are Gold, White, and Navy.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 4818 View attachment 4819 It's not just the blue pants that make it ugly, it's the actual design. Adidas needs to completely scrap the 2018 versions and go back to the drawing board. Get rid of the pointed stripes for God's sake man. Who tf is signing off on this crap? The white and gold unis have the same design this year as well. Get with it, Adidas.

The unis look fine, refined, and classic. Nice restrained classic look.