Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

I’ve been giving loads of money to The Institute for 10 yrs. does that count. I’m sure Collins will listen....
If you have been giving to Atheltics (AF fund, for example), then he definitely should listen, even if he disagrees. But if enough long-time donors have an opinion about something, then he should not only listen but take action.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
If you have been giving to Atheltics (AF fund, for example), then he definitely should listen, even if he disagrees. But if enough long-time donors have an opinion about something, then he should not only listen but take action.

AF fund for 6... I guess this will be a test for CGC ...

Milwaukee

Banned
20181221_205413.png
Screenshot_20181221-205425.jpg
It's not just the blue pants that make it ugly, it's the actual design. Adidas needs to completely scrap the 2018 versions and go back to the drawing board. Get rid of the pointed stripes for God's sake man. Who tf is signing off on this crap? The white and gold unis have the same design this year as well. Get with it, Adidas.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Well, at least he will know what one fan likes and doesn't like, assuming I get the chance to speak to him, and assuming that kind of comment is not, in a general sense, out of place at that particular time....which it well may be. I will know when and if I meet him.

He’s also doing a fan meet and greet at the Wake Forest game if you don’t get to meet him in Detroit but I understand he’s supposed to meet with fans in Detroit as well.

The InstAtute

Georgia Tech Fan
The money donated by supporters may not enable us to play a single down of football, but it should count in the overall scheme of things, and not just facilities.
Look at schools like Bama, Texas, Clemson, even the mutts, as well as countless other schools rich in tradtion. Do you not think the supporters would raise bloody hell if they came out with some kind of uniform that didn't reflect the history and traditions of the school? Well, despite any random use of blue in the past (and it HAS been RANDOM), Tech is The White and Gold, and it should ALWAYS be The White and Gold.
Clemson has white, purple, and orange uniforms. They only wear orange pants when they are playing for a championship game (state, ACC, etc...). Players love it. (Note they also wear orange when deer hunting or picking up trash on the side of the road)

The Leg Humping Mutts has red, black, and white.

Part of our challenge is that Gold and White don’t have enough contrast. Most Teams (Bama , Texas, Clemson, and the Mutts) have a dark color that has more contrast with white.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 4818 View attachment 4819 It's not just the blue pants that make it ugly, it's the actual design. Adidas needs to completely scrap the 2018 versions and go back to the drawing board. Get rid of the pointed stripes for God's sake man. Who tf is signing off on this crap? The white and gold unis have the same design this year as well. Get with it, Adidas.

The pointed stripe is supposed to be a stinger, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milwaukee

Banned
I hope Coach Collins doesn't lose any sleep knowing big, bad Supersizethatorder-mutt is getting ready to express his opinion.

Look, this should be very simple for every fan: If the recruits and the players like them, which they do, then the fans shouldn't have any problems with it. For all I care, we could wear tutus out on the field if it helps us get better players and translated into more wins.

This is just stupid imo. I'm pretty sure Alabama players would love to have a blackout or a grey out, but people that understand tradition don't let them make that call. We do, because we're desperate. We need to stop being desperate.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 4818 View attachment 4819 It's not just the blue pants that make it ugly, it's the actual design. Adidas needs to completely scrap the 2018 versions and go back to the drawing board. Get rid of the pointed stripes for God's sake man. Who tf is signing off on this crap? The white and gold unis have the same design this year as well. Get with it, Adidas.

Actually agree with y’all on the design. I like straight lines. Color combo is fine, and the kids love it, but I do hope for a better design next year.