Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Praying for Supersize. I imagine this was his reaction when he first saw the unis.
a688362a37ea3ba53b8f3f99731e1905.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
NO WAY !!!!
I don't believe that in the least. If I get a chance to say something to Collins at the pre-game mixer, I will definitely express my opinion now.

I hope Coach Collins doesn't lose any sleep knowing big, bad Supersizethatorder-mutt is getting ready to express his opinion.

Look, this should be very simple for every fan: If the recruits and the players like them, which they do, then the fans shouldn't have any problems with it. For all I care, we could wear tutus out on the field if it helps us get better players and translated into more wins.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
They continue to quote that article which CLEARLY says that white, gold, and blue were CLASS colors. Every class had colors, but that doesn't mean that any of them were SCHOOL colors. I effin' HATE them!!!!
What's even funnier is the quote from this week. "prominently feature Georgia Tech’s two primary colors – Tech Gold and White." Yet we wear these lol

THWG

Helluva Engineer
If the seniors want to wear them then I'm fine with it. It's their last ride and they deserve to do what they want for the last game.

Edit: This is also the perfect time to break them out because recruits will be watching and this should get their attention. This is part of the game in recruiting, like it or not.