Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Well showed the blue to the kids at my wives school end of year/Christmas party and they loved em and one kid was talking about it being an awesome fortnite skin. This is how you build culture with kids early. They grow up in school with Tech being the lame duck brand compared to UGA, Tenn, Alabama, Clemson ect.

Well showed the blue to the kids at my wives school end of year/Christmas party and they loved em and one kid was talking about it being an awesome fortnite skin. This is how you build culture with kids early. They grow up in school with Tech being the lame duck brand compared to UGA, Tenn, Alabama, Clemson ect.
It doesn't matter what color uniforms we wear, we will still be the lame duck brand until we start beating those other teams. And historically, we beat them in White and Gold, NOT blue and anything.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Super - tell collins
Can't wait for the white out !

Just joking.

Good things
1. It's a crappy bowl game -let the kids be kids.
2. We will get publisity about new uniform supplier.
3. Did we mistakenly thought we were playing in the blue bowl
4. Uniform threads never devolve into this coach verses that coach.
5. Mixed drinks are ok during game. Get some Rum and Blue Curacao.
6. The Gold 3 stripe things on Jersey look like Bee legs. Break out the honeycomb helmets.

Animal02

Banned
Super - tell collins
Can't wait for the white out !

Just joking.

Good things
1. It's a crappy bowl game -let the kids be kids.
2. We will get publisity about new uniform supplier.
3. Did we mistakenly thought we were playing in the blue bowl
4. Uniform threads never devolve into this coach verses that coach.
5. Mixed drinks are ok during game. Get some Rum and Blue Curacao.
6. The Gold 3 stripe things on Jersey look like Bee legs. Break out the honeycomb helmets.
Blue is a Ford color.....making they are trying to suck up.

What? How can you not love that with gold numbers and gold helmets? I think they look awesome and if that’s what the seniors want, they deserve a little somethin’ for having to go to effin Detroit over Christmas!
How about the donors who have been giving money to support the football team for years (51 in my case)? Why don't we have a say-so?