Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
NO WAY !!!!
I don't believe that in the least. If I get a chance to say something to Collins at the pre-game mixer, I will definitely express my opinion now.
Not going to get you anywhere. With all of his talk about juice and swag, this is some of what you are going to get.

Here is a little help for you

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
tenor.gif

I hope Coach Collins doesn't lose any sleep knowing big, bad Supersizethatorder-mutt is getting ready to express his opinion.

Look, this should be very simple for every fan: If the recruits and the players like them, which they do, then the fans shouldn't have any problems with it. For all I care, we could wear tutus out on the field if it helps us get better players and translated into more wins.
I frankly don't give a damn what the players and recruits (ESPECIALLY recruits) like. What if they decided they liked red and gold? Would that be ok too? The school colors are WHITE AND GOLD, NOT BLUE and anything !!!

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I frankly don't give a damn what the players and recruits (ESPECIALLY recruits) like. What if they decided they liked red and gold? Would that be ok too? The school colors are WHITE AND GOLD, NOT BLUE and anything !!!

sounds pretty short sided. Our whole future as a brand and as a program depends on perception. If younger generations and our current players love the uniforms, it only means a brighter future for our program.

Well if you want Tech to get better at sports you should probably care what recruits like.
I'd be willing to bet you that recruits don't really give a damn what the uniforms look like. They would probably wear anything that was different, simply because it's different. Besides, both the recruits and the players need to learn about Tech tradition, and wearing blue as few times in history as we have is NOT a tradition.