Bold, but reasonable predictions

Sideways

Helluva Engineer

Man, please, you should know that the rapture will be preceded by UGA declaring that they will henceforth strictly observe all NCAA rules and regulations governing the recruitment of high school football players and will delete worthless and dubious majors such as Housing, Recreation, and General Studies from the curriculum so as to enhance their academic reputation.

Man, please, you should know that the rapture will be preceded by UGA declaring that they will henceforth strictly observe all NCAA rules and regulations governing the recruitment of high school football players and will delete worthless and dubious majors such as Housing, Recreation, and General Studies from the curriculum so as to enhance their academic reputation.
Nah. That won't happen till after the rapture when it will be too little too late.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
In that case, I'll play along. We win the natty this year. Beat Bama in the title game when TM converts a 2nd and 26 in OT. Jerry Howard wins the Heisman, mostly on the strength of his 11 carries/300 yard performance against Clempsun on Game Day. Based on his D only giving up an average of 7.5 ppg, Nate Woody is lured away from Tech to become the head coach at LSU, replacing Ed Orgeron. 1 day after our natty, we sign 15 5 star recruits from Texas, Georgia and Florida who were waiting on the outcome of the natty to pick between us, Bama and Ohio State. 2 days after our natty, Trump quits tweeting. 6 days after our natty, the rapture occurs. 7 days after, the traffic in Atlanta is a bit lighter as there are 30 fewer cars/drivers on the interstate based on the prior day's events. I've got 5 bucks to put down on this as I will back up my bold predictions with cold, hard earned cash.

I was following until the "Trump quits tweeting part". Completely unlikely. Sad!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
In that case, I'll play along. We win the natty this year. Beat Bama in the title game when TM converts a 2nd and 26 in OT. Jerry Howard wins the Heisman, mostly on the strength of his 11 carries/300 yard performance against Clempsun on Game Day. Based on his D only giving up an average of 7.5 ppg, Nate Woody is lured away from Tech to become the head coach at LSU, replacing Ed Orgeron. 1 day after our natty, we sign 15 5 star recruits from Texas, Georgia and Florida who were waiting on the outcome of the natty to pick between us, Bama and Ohio State. 2 days after our natty, Trump quits tweeting. 6 days after our natty, the rapture occurs. 7 days after, the traffic in Atlanta is a bit lighter as there are 30 fewer cars/drivers on the interstate based on the prior day's events. I've got 5 bucks to put down on this as I will back up my bold predictions with cold, hard earned cash.
I lied. I've printed this out so I'll remember.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I lied. I've printed this out so I'll remember.

If, by some small chance, my bold prediction doesn't pan out, you will have from the end of our season (whenever that occurs) until 6 days after the national championship game to remind me of my error! :D

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Where do y'all think Georgia Tech would be ranked if they are 8-1 going into the Miami game in Bobby Dodd Stadium? I think if that happens GT will be ranked somewhere between #8 and #10

I can maybe see us at 6-1 going into the Virginia Tech game if some things fall into place like improved defense and special teams but I am here to tell you Bud Foster is going to have his boys ready to play that next week. It is going to very difficult for us to go into Lane Stadium and beat that team. I know they are not quite as talented as they used to be but Virginia Tech is always tough for us. It may even affect the following game with UNC. Gee, the ACC used to be this nice little basketball conference where everyone played nice during the fall and now it is one bad hood

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I can maybe see us at 6-1 going into the Virginia Tech game if some things fall into place like improved defense and special teams but I am here to tell you Bud Foster is going to have his boys ready to play that next week. It is going to very difficult for us to go into Lane Stadium and beat that team. I know they are not quite as talented as they used to be but Virginia Tech is always tough for us. It may even affect the following game with UNC. Gee, the ACC used to be this nice little basketball conference where everyone played nice during the fall and now it is one bad hood
The ACC will be thunderstruck when they take on the GT this season;):cool:(y)

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
nm