Bold, but reasonable predictions

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Maybe, but from 1966 to 2011, they only had 8 years in which they won more than 5 games. They only one more than 6 games 3 times in that period of 45 years. They were definitely a patsy team during that period. And that is a long period of time.
Yeah the last football championship Duke had all to themselves was the 1962 ACC Title when they went 8-2 and they turned a Cotton Bowl invitation down. Georgia Tech beat this Duke team 20-9 in Durham.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I predict that Taquon will have a monster year this year,we beat gawga and miami and make it to a decent bowl game,if we're going to have a good year Taquon is going have to have a monster year,Brant Mitchell will lead us in tackles this year,Defoor will start for us in the off-season I think Donovaughn Campbell comes to us from lsu plus we need him next year and we beat South florida

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Lol so you are trying to say it's not emberassing to lose to duke now? Wow you've got some low standards

I can’t stand Duke but it’s silly to think they are or should be a patsy. They will probably return to that level post Cutcliff but that are a pretty decent team currently. Not many games on the schedule we can win just by “showing up.” And that’s not because we suck. The ACC has improved th last few years and Duke is part of that improvement.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I can’t stand Duke but it’s silly to think they are or should be a patsy. They will probably return to that level post Cutcliff but that are a pretty decent team currently. Not many games on the schedule we can win just by “showing up.” And that’s not because we suck. The ACC has improved th last few years and Duke is part of that improvement.

I saw Syracusec is spending 100000000 plus on their stadium. They maybe planning on improving as well .

Need more buzz at bds

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I predict that Taquon will have a monster year this year,we beat gawga and miami and make it to a decent bowl game,if we're going to have a good year Taquon is going have to have a monster year,Brant Mitchell will lead us in tackles this year,Defoor will start for us in the off-season I think Donovaughn Campbell comes to us from lsu plus we need him next year and we beat South florida
Just a gut feeling about Champbell coming to GT or have you heard something?

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Just a gut feeling about Champbell coming to GT or have you heard something?
Just a gut feeling he only played in 4 games last year and probably want get no playing time this year as in much,he'll want to come over and play for us just my gut feeling he'll come over to GT