Ben Lammers

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Lammers needs to watch Zion Williams highlights for an hour, eat a dozen donuts for breakfast, hit the weights, and practice his post moves. Sky hook needs to be one one of them.

I do like he's adding the 3 to his game. Make the other team's center follow you out to the line to open up the middle, or have a smaller guy guard you out there where you can shoot over them, or back him down to an easier shot.

He's already one of the most dominant defensive centers in the country. Add a stronger offensive game, even if it only leads to more free throws, and he could quite possibly be heavy contender for best center in the land.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Lammers needs to watch Zion Williams highlights for an hour, eat a dozen donuts for breakfast, hit the weights, and practice his post moves. Sky hook needs to be one one of them.

I do like he's adding the 3 to his game. Make the other team's center follow you out to the line to open up the middle, or have a smaller guy guard you out there where you can shoot over them, or back him down to an easier shot.

He's already one of the most dominant defensive centers in the country. Add a stronger offensive game, even if it only leads to more free throws, and he could quite possibly be heavy contender for best center in the land.

As far as true centers I don't think there any I would take over him. That sounds bias but you cant run an offense through Bamba. Id consider Williams and Carter to be PF. Wiley maybe but I don't think he is as versatile. Jajuan Johnson from Mich st is really effing good but I gotta see him at the college level.

Realistically the only guy I might take over Vanilla Godzilla is Jock Landale. The guy is an absolute beast. But other than that, there is no one id take over Ben at the pivot.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Id also like to point out #37..........Brian GD Gregory......

Also lists like this are so stupid. Nick Ward is better than Ben? No he isn't. Not even close. Hamadou Diallo is the 3rd best player in the country? Really? Over Jalen Brunson? Ok......

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Id also like to point out #37..........Brian GD Gregory......

Also lists like this are so stupid. Nick Ward is better than Ben? No he isn't. Not even close. Hamadou Diallo is the 3rd best player in the country? Really? Over Jalen Brunson? Ok......
If lists like this are highly debatable, it illustrates how unconvincing ranking high school kids is.

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer

giphy.gif

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I don't follow the NBA draft at all.

What does Ben have to do to work his way into it? Also whats the difference between a lottery pick and a normal pick?