Ben Lammers

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm a huge Lammers fan and hope he goes as far as he can & wants in pro hoops, but **spoiler alert** this is the least convincing I've ever heard a kid describe wanting to play pro hoops. Just feels like he's ready to graduate and go be an engineer.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Was sitting in a Mexican restaurant after work today. My daughter saw that the “Reese’s” team was playing and said “I’m pulling for them cause Ben is playing”. I took a look at the screen and said no that isn’t Ben, but you’re right, that is a Reese’s team. She said no dad, that was Ben, he was sitting down”. My daughter is 5. She noticed Ben when I didn’t. #Raisingayellowjacket

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
Was sitting in a Mexican restaurant after work today. My daughter saw that the “Reese’s” team was playing and said “I’m pulling for them cause Ben is playing”. I took a look at the screen and said no that isn’t Ben, but you’re right, that is a Reese’s team. She said no dad, that was Ben, he was sitting down”. My daughter is 5. She noticed Ben when I didn’t. #Raisingayellowjacket
I don’t think I’ve ever been more proud.

tagnrun

Georgia Tech Fan
You could argue that Lammers is one of the best representatives to ever wear a Tech uniform, when you consider his athletic ability, academic success, respect from opposing coaches/players/commentators, etc. Really hope he catches on with an NBA team.