Atlanta Braves News

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Mark Bradley says the Nationals in the Playoffs would be good for the Braves:rolleyes::wideyed:

https://www.ajc.com/blog/mark-bradl...-good-for-the-braves/CMd7wsJAI7PZVDJLx9yFgJ/#
As a Nationals fan... you obviously would rather win division than be part of the one & done wildcard deal. However, I think (this year... the way the Nationals are built), I would rather be in a race to win 3 games v Dodgers (in NLDS) than having to beat them to 4. Counter-intuitive, I know. Also... Bradley's scenario with a healthy Scherzer starting wildcard, then game 3 of NLDS v Dodgers... I do like the sound of that.

Yes... I am resigned to best Nationals can do after 162 games is #1 Wildcard spot.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
The 77-52 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves win 3-2 over the 45-81 5th place in the NL East Miami Marlins sweeping the series and winning the season series 16-4. The winning pitcher for the Braves is 5-2 Mark Melancon and the losing pitcher for the Marlins is 0-3 Ryne Stanek. The 77-52 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves lead the 70-57 2nd place in the NL East Washington Nationals by 6 games. RONALD ACUNA JR COMES THROUGH AGAIN!