Atlanta Braves News

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Y'all running down Julio and he just went 6 strong innings. He has good start after good start and everyone still wants to trade him. I know his peripheral numbers are not good, but he has a mid 3 ERA and is taking the mound every fifth day which has a lot of value. By the way, the Braves are 14-7 in his starts which leads the team in wins. Just wanted to repeat that from the broadcast.

Milwaukee

Banned
That won't happen. Braves 3-6 over those series?

Guys... I'm going to start charging for these therapy sessions. I'll say Braves will be 5-4. Calm down, gents. :)

It's a very real possibility, why wouldn't anyone think? People acting like it's sewn up are what is irritating...a la Francoeur. It won't be some miracle if it does slip away.

We just need to rebound and get hot again soon, tons of games left to think either way.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Lead is at 4 games this morning. Fred, nice series in the Rockies!

Braves like Folty going down to AAA and compiling a 2.93 ERA. If Gausman pitches well Sunday, Fried on Saturday-their thought process is we picked up three starters.

They still want to be active on relievers next week. Webb will be rested about two more weeks, with another 10 Day I.L. stint.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Lead is at 4 games this morning. Fred, nice series in the Rockies!

Braves like Folty going down to AAA and compiling a 2.93 ERA. If Gausman pitches well Sunday, Fried on Saturday-their thought process is we picked up three starters.

They still want to be active on relievers next week. Webb will be rested about two more weeks, with another 10 Day I.L. stint.
I hope the Braves can pull themselves out of the funk they're in or it will be a long remainder of the 2019 season:cigar:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I hope the Braves can pull themselves out of the funk they're in or it will be a long remainder of the 2019 season:cigar:
A.A. should be able to add to the ‘pen. That alone ought to get a Wild Card.
Read this morning, how one prognosticating service gave the Braves a 6% chance of winning the W.S.(which reminds me, other than Spring Training when all teams forecast getting in, is why the season needs to play out).

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
A.A. should be able to add to the ‘pen. That alone ought to get a Wild Card.
Read this morning, how one prognosticating service gave the Braves a 6% chance of winning the W.S.(which reminds me, other than Spring Training when all teams forecast getting in, is why the season needs to play out).
I hope you're right,Buzz(y) Falling to a Wild Card will still feel like a wasted season:(

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Tucker Davidson pitched last night for the Mississippi Braves and went 6 innings giving up 3 hits,1 earned run,2 walks and struck out 9 in the 5-1 win by the Mississippi Braves over the Jackson Generals. Tucker Davidson is now 5-6 with a 2.01 ERA.