Atlanta Braves News

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Starting pitcher Tucker Davidson is 4-6 for the Mississippi Braves with a 2.04 ERA

CF Cristian Pache is hitting .282 for the Mississippi Braves

LF Drew Waters is hitting .333 for the Mississippi Braves

Catcher Shea Langoliers is hitting .200 for the Rome Braves

Center Fielder Justin Dean is hitting .282 for the Rome Braves

1B Bryce Ball is hitting .317 for the Danville Braves

RF Michael Harris is hitting .367 for the GCL Braves

LF Travis Demeritte is hitting .293 for the Gwinnett Stripers

Last edited:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Gohara was not transferred to the 60 day, yet.
Shane Carle was designated for assignment to make room for Walker.

If the Braves don’t make a move(even a few smaller ones like last year with Brach and Gausman)by next week, I think the Nats. take the division.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer

If the Braves don’t make a move(even a few smaller ones like last year with Brach and Gausman)by next week, I think the Nats. take the division.
I agree(y) If the Braves collapse they should fire Brian Snitker in my opinion:grumpy:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Might want to get rid of Alex, first. I’m not against him, although if you can’t make a deal with all of those assets behind you.......Jeremy Walker had to be called up and put on the 40 man roster, prior to Rule 5 in late Fall. He’s a 5th round pick, with maybe the best sink in the system. Roto Rooter would approve it!

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Might want to get rid of Alex, first. I’m not against him, although if you can’t make a deal with all of those assets behind you.......Jeremy Walker had to be called up and put on the 40 man roster, prior to Rule 5 in late Fall. He’s a 5th round pick, with maybe the best sink in the system. Roto Rooter would approve it!
I don't think it would be out of the realm of possibility that both Alex Anthopoulos and Brian Snitker would be canned if the Braves somehow didn't make the Playoffs:cigar:

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer

As much as I like Ryan Zimmerman... his injury made the Nats a smidge better with Matt Adams replacing him.

Braves still in drivers seat. They are playing the dadgum Royals. And Nats just can't keep this tear their on going. 35-15 over last 50 games. Next 8 games for Nats is 2 x Rockies (in anti-sweep mode), 3 x Dodgers, 3 x Braves.

Reports are Scherzer is pitching tomorrow. Assuming normal rest... his next start would be Gm2 v Braves on Tues.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
As much as I like Ryan Zimmerman... his injury made the Nats a smidge better with Matt Adams replacing him.

Braves still in drivers seat. They are playing the dadgum Royals. And Nats just can't keep this tear their on going. 35-15 over last 50 games. Next 8 games for Nats is 2 x Rockies (in anti-sweep mode), 3 x Dodgers, 3 x Braves.

Reports are Scherzer is pitching tomorrow. Assuming normal rest... his next start would be Gm2 v Braves on Tues.
Jeff Zimmerman needs to retire because he's at the point in his career where he gets injured walking around;)

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer

Feels like the team is in a rut and they need a kick in the pants, probably by getting help via a trade.