Atlanta Braves News

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I think in the long-run the Phillies will regret that contract ...
Why are Folty and Gaussman temporarily on shelf ?? ... I wonder if the Braves made a negotiated offer (and maybe they have) to Kumbrel if he'd come back to Atlanta ??
I personally would like to see it happen, as I have little faith in our current closers.
The Braves bullpen isn't good at all

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
upload_2019-3-1_11-48-7.png

If this is fairly accurate it's definitely reason for concern ...

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Will Kimbrel wind up with the Nats. on a long term deal or take a short term one with his buddies in Atlanta?

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
According to the MLB Trade Rumors website Braves right handed starting pitcher Mike Foltynewicz has been shut down because of a sore elbow but they say he should be ready for the start of the season. I have a feeling the Braves starting pitching staff will be fighting injuries all season.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Mike; AJ Minter is having shoulder issues that might be more serious. Braves holding their collective breath on his health. Tomahawk speculating Atlanta could get Dallas Keuchel with 3 years and 15 m. per season. Houston trying to get him on a one or two year pact.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Mike; AJ Minter is having shoulder issues that might be more serious. Braves holding their collective breath on his health. Tomahawk speculating Atlanta could get Dallas Keuchel with 3 years and 15 m. per season. Houston trying to get him on a one or two year pact.
The Braves need to throw the bank at Dallas Keuchel with him they go to the Playoffs

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I think he takes a two or three year from us over Tampa Bay(his agent trying to get more teams involved, doing his job), as far as Kimbrel goes. Only a hypothical guess.

Read an interesting opinion on Keuchel. Conceivably if the Braves signed him and made the playoffs tomorrow, he would start the series. It’s hard to disagree, although I love Folty(hard thrower with soreness, and has had those issues before-just like Smoltz[might end up with elbow surgeries]and Tehran doesn’t project well in SunTrust Park. Dallas would be our most experienced, healthy veteran right now. In the least, he will eat innings. Doesn’t throw hard, but neither did Greg Maddux(not that I’m comparing their stats.).