Arrests coming due to college bball kickbacks

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone know if the things "UnsilentJPPFan" is saying on Twitter are legit. This guys seems to have some inside knowledge into the basketball program. Looks like he's been a practices and is even friends or buddies with Kenny Anderson

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anyone know if the things "UnsilentJPPFan" is saying on Twitter are legit. This guys seems to have some inside knowledge into the basketball program. Looks like he's been a practices and is even friends or buddies with Kenny Anderson

Ignore him. He’s not as connected as he wants us to believe.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I bet the NCAA really hits UNCheat hard. Maybe they make Tyler Handjob's mom repay the cost of one of her trips on the Rams Club private jet with her boss/boyfriend. Or they make Roy stop saying "Dadgum it" all the time.

Can't see them doing anything meaningful. If Cleveland State had been caught committing 20 years of academic fraud to keep athletes eligible? Death Penalty. UNC? Nope

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I bet the NCAA really hits UNCheat hard. Maybe they make Tyler Handjob's mom repay the cost of one of her trips on the Rams Club private jet with her boss/boyfriend. Or they make Roy stop saying "Dadgum it" all the time.

Can't see them doing anything meaningful. If Cleveland State had been caught committing 20 years of academic fraud to keep athletes eligible? Death Penalty. UNC? Nope

Oh man, this is about to be an epic wrist-slappin'. I fully expect Emmert to wag his finger at the camera and say, "Dat was really bad, UNC. Really, really bad .... now go to your room and think about what you've done. And don't even think about eating dinner tonite." Then dust his hands off and go back behind the curtain. Press conference over.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Oh I guess my hair-brained explanation wasn't enough for you? SMDH

Also, if I'm L'ville I'd be looking to prosecute Jurich for signing a deal like that.

Unbelievably, they are actually still considering whether to keep Jurich. Some big time donors have come out in support of keeping him, as have some of the UL local media. That guys is like a mafia boss over there.

Deleted member 2897

Unbelievably, they are actually still considering whether to keep Jurich. Some big time donors have come out in support of keeping him, as have some of the UL local media. That guys is like a mafia boss over there.

Louisville and North Carolina both have deep psychopathic cultures through the entire administration. Mafia is a good way to put it.