Adidas Swag watch 2018

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
There's a $10 off a $50 Fanatics Gift Card on www.paypal-gifts.com right now if you were thinking of buying something off Fanatic's website. Just an FYI. Don't forget to combine with any applicable coupon code at checkout.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Disappointed overall with Adidas. Some of the gear is just okay, a lot of it is extremely tacky. The fact that we can't customize our own NMD's on the Adidas website is what put me over the edge. I gave them a chance, I'll give them one more year, but we should've gone Nike. All the "Nike won't even care about us because they're worried about their big schools" talk made no sense and it's evident now. It's not like Adidas has made us their flagship with tons of attention towards us, hell nobody will. But at least Nike gear looks better.

I'll give it one more year. I've purchased several of the Adidas polos, and there's always some minute detail that keeps it from looking classic like our Nike polos and workout gear.

Please, please, please, surprise me Adidas. Take my breath away.

Edit: great news is that Nike is continuing to make gear for those of us who prefer it.

Piss on Nike :D

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
New navy hoodie on ****'s site.

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/...e-18adimncgtchnvyslgata/18adimncgtchnvyslgata
shopping.jpeg

Last edited:

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Also, I’ve ordered three things on the GT bookstore site. All three back ordered. One adidas and the other two not. Anyone having issues with this?

For the lady in your life...
White and gold NMD
https://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_r1-shoes/B37650.html
The Barnes and Noble site? That site is an absolute joke. Nothing is ever in stock. And it always felt like only a quarter of the stores merchandise was ever listed online.

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't get the hardcore Nike fandom. Is there something more to it to you?

I have several Nike polos and jackets because the school I work for is a Nike school and the fit/material is always different. Sometimes I need a L, sometimes a M. Its not consistent. All brands are the same in this way.

The only thing that matters is that we are in one of the big 3 brands. Each of them has gear that looks great plus fits great and some gear that is garbage. Just the way it is.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So I spoke with a shipping manager at fanatics about the sth shirts. He said that they there is a sizing issue and hope they corrected it