Adidas Swag watch 2018

CrackerJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't get the hardcore Nike fandom. Is there something more to it to you?

I have several Nike polos and jackets because the school I work for is a Nike school and the fit/material is always different. Sometimes I need a L, sometimes a M. Its not consistent. All brands are the same in this way.

The only thing that matters is that we are in one of the big 3 brands. Each of them has gear that looks great plus fits great and some gear that is garbage. Just the way it is.

I’ve bought several Adidas polos since the GT deal was announced, and the fit’s been pretty consistent. Athletic socks are better than what I was buying before. Quality stuff - I’m glad we’re on board with them.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Ordered this gray pullover last week and wore it this weekend. Really good fit (medium) and lighter material than a similar Nike pullover I've had for a few years. Planning to get the white version for the Miami game.

https://www.fanatics.com/college/ga.../o-27+t-45618752+p-690187284708+z-9-752477747

thumb.aspx

Supersize will be glad...I bought a fitted gold adidas hat with white bill at the bookstore on my way through the ATL this morning. Pretty sweet.

It is strange that I did not see any of the gold polos, but online, it shows they are available.
Nice, but I'm still hoping they reissue the solid gold fitted one that I bought 10 years ago (also Adidas)

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
This is the same polo as the black one that I have. It's great quality, the price is good and it has the logos stitched on which is a huge plus IMO.

Is it a slim fit or roomy? I've ordered xls before in the performance polos and they seem to be unforgiving. I like a looser fit, but the xxl is massive. Haha