Adidas Swag watch 2018

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Is it a slim fit or roomy? I've ordered xls before in the performance polos and they seem to be unforgiving. I like a looser fit, but the xxl is massive. Haha

I wouldn't call it a slim fit but it's not really baggy either, sorry I'm not much of a help here. If I had to choose I'd say stay on the safe side and order the larger size.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Hey... as an XXL guy I don’t think they’re massive lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler , my name is Tyler too Haha.
Didn't mean massive like that I mean the jump from a large to a XL is slightly bigger, but the moment you go from XL to XXL it's like 2 jumps. There is ZERO workmanship in these things just thrown together and every country sizes them differently lol

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
Didn't mean massive like that I mean the jump from a large to a XL is slightly bigger, but the moment you go from XL to XXL it's like 2 jumps. There is ZERO workmanship in these things just thrown together and every country sizes them differently lol

Lol no worries. I was just teasing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

To put it into perspective, the XL gold coaches sideline polo is snug around the but waist area for me, yet I wore a Large Freddie Freeman shirt to the Braves game last night bought from the Braves store (just a t shirt). Sizing is out the window now a days haha