Adidas Swag watch 2018

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
The bookstore doing bookstore things.....
It appears to be the blue jersey again but with a ladies type cut to it but it’s labeled 3 Stripe Shorts..... They really make this stuff harder than it should be!
7C134AFC-7F0A-4D63-8B5F-5BB1CF32E204.png

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else have major issues with the STH shirts and woth bookstore website/fanatics in general?

One shirt (ordered small) arrived labeled as a small but l/xl in size. Called fanatocs, nothing they can do.

One shirt (ordered xl) lost by fedex. Found this out today, have yet to call Fanatics.

This is on top of a pair of alumni hoodies (ordered same sizes both arrived as smalls) and white long sleeve T's (ordered same sizes, both xl in actuality) and a broken desk clock all ordered through gt bookstore/fanatics website.

I am not a happy customer in the least.

/vent over

cheesewoot

Georgia Tech Fan
Anyone else have major issues with the STH shirts and woth bookstore website/fanatics in general?

One shirt (ordered small) arrived labeled as a small but l/xl in size. Called fanatocs, nothing they can do.

One shirt (ordered xl) lost by fedex. Found this out today, have yet to call Fanatics.

This is on top of a pair of alumni hoodies (ordered same sizes both arrived as smalls) and white long sleeve T's (ordered same sizes, both xl in actuality) and a broken desk clock all ordered through gt bookstore/fanatics website.

/vent over

My STH shirt has a similar issue. It is labeled a Medium but it is way too large. I measured the dimensions and they do not match the adidas sizing linked below. The chest measures at 43" and the hips at 44", which is a size or two too big. A few of my friends are having similar issues. I emailed the ticket office, but they claim that it is out of their hands. However, I bet more fans emailing them will lead to a different response.

https://www.adidas.com/us/help/size_charts/men-shirts_tops

/vent over
I had no problem with my STH shirts at all. One XL and one 2XL, and both fit perfectly. I haven't ordered anything from anyone else, but I bought a new t-shirt at the Spring Game, and it (XL) also fits fine. All look great.

Milwaukee

Banned
Disappointed overall with Adidas. Some of the gear is just okay, a lot of it is extremely tacky. The fact that we can't customize our own NMD's on the Adidas website is what put me over the edge. I gave them a chance, I'll give them one more year, but we should've gone Nike. All the "Nike won't even care about us because they're worried about their big schools" talk made no sense and it's evident now. It's not like Adidas has made us their flagship with tons of attention towards us, hell nobody will. But at least Nike gear looks better.

I'll give it one more year. I've purchased several of the Adidas polos, and there's always some minute detail that keeps it from looking classic like our Nike polos and workout gear.

Please, please, please, surprise me Adidas. Take my breath away.

Edit: great news is that Nike is continuing to make gear for those of us who prefer it.

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow

/vent over

I returned both my mediums for the reason they were too large. I got an email back saying no refund was given because replacement items were shipped. No tracking info so we'll see if I receive anything.

chicoGT

Georgia Tech Fan
I returned both my mediums for the reason they were too large. I got an email back saying no refund was given because replacement items were shipped. No tracking info so we'll see if I receive anything.
Cole, to where and how did you return, I do not recall seeing return info with the STH tees. Thanks

Disappointed overall with Adidas. Some of the gear is just okay, a lot of it is extremely tacky. The fact that we can't customize our own NMD's on the Adidas website is what put me over the edge. I gave them a chance, I'll give them one more year, but we should've gone Nike. All the "Nike won't even care about us because they're worried about their big schools" talk made no sense and it's evident now. It's not like Adidas has made us their flagship with tons of attention towards us, hell nobody will. But at least Nike gear looks better.

I'll give it one more year. I've purchased several of the Adidas polos, and there's always some minute detail that keeps it from looking classic like our Nike polos and workout gear.

Please, please, please, surprise me Adidas. Take my breath away.

Edit: great news is that Nike is continuing to make gear for those of us who prefer it.

Nike definitely makes a much better quality "gameday" polo for Tech. Typically, they make Tech versions of the current year's gameday/sideline style of polo shirt, but they come out later than most other schools gear. I'm guessing this is because we aren't a Nike school and therefore aren't a priority (which is totally fine). The only issue that I have with Nike is that they only make white and navy versions of the Polo. With our supposed focus on featuring the new Tech gold, my assumption was that Adidas would provide more gold options. In general, they have met that expectation. They have provided gold versions of the two styles of polo as well as the quarter zip pullover. I bought all 3, so having gold won't be an issue for me this year. I just wish that Nike made a gold shirt, because I definitely like their stuff better.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Something I've never seen is the Ramblin Wreck somehow incorporated into our uniforms. I'd love to see something creative from adidas in an alternate jersey on that front. Also, let's get some fan gear with the Ramblin Wreck, adidas-- come on!
Seen the internet concept helmet? Little bit too cartoonish for me, but with some work won't be the worst thing we've ever worn.
One Game.png

While y'all are talking about Adidas mismatching gold, let me show you what UA had for sale today. Not close!

I'll be honest, this was the kind of gold that I was hoping that GT and Adidas would pick during their search for that elusive "Tech Gold". This hoodie looks awesome, but it's unfortunate that it won't match anything that is the official Tech Gold color.