Adidas Swag watch 2018

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Huh, the 1/4 zip is damn near the exact same color as the spring game gold polo I have...

Mine match as well.

ETA - I did buy basically as soon as they went up online so maybe got a different batch. I really hope they’re not having production issues though.

That would be a black eye on adidas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
While y'all are talking about Adidas mismatching gold, let me show you what UA had for sale today. Not close!

Attachments

• IMG_2426.JPG
    IMG_2426.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 163

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
The Tech bookstore selection is, frankly, disappointing. Fairly small and not great gear outside of the jerseys. Will they be rolling out more stuff?

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
Talked to bookstore staff...they said they ordered more gear from Adidas but Adidas was late in getting it to them...should be another month before they get more stuff

FWIW, I listened to the latest Toddcast and he essentially said there’s a 12 month lead time and they’re working on next years stuff now. This is essentially what we’re gonna get

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
FWIW, I listened to the latest Toddcast and he essentially said there’s a 12 month lead time and they’re working on next years stuff now. This is essentially what we’re gonna get

I think we'll get some more throughout the season, but probably not as much as next season.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Is it me, or is the gold on a lot of the adidas products not actually the new gold? I’m still waiting on my STH shirts, which were ordered weeks ago, but the ones I saw at the game we’re clearly too light. The same for the uniforms and swarm T-shirt’s. They all look like the same washed out gold rather than the gold that appears on the season tickets, souvenir cups, and everywhere else the official gold appears.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Is it me, or is the gold on a lot of the adidas products not actually the new gold? I’m still waiting on my STH shirts, which were ordered weeks ago, but the ones I saw at the game we’re clearly too light. The same for the uniforms and swarm T-shirt’s. They all look like the same washed out gold rather than the gold that appears on the season tickets, souvenir cups, and everywhere else the official gold appears.
It is the new gold. It looks different on different surfaces and materials, and we're just going to have to be ok with that.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Buzz: Didn't you say this polo had shorter sleeves than the coaches' version? I want the one with the slightly longer sleeves. Thanks.
Hmmm... I cannot remember which has longer sleeves. The sideline polo pictured above is a slightly thicker material than the coaches polos. I'll have to check the sleeves when I get home.