Adidas Swag watch 2018

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Now there are 24 items on bookstore site...
giphy.gif

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
It's fairly simple. There were items available on July 1 for order. Now, let us think about the biggest dates for the bookstore coming up: Fan Day, Students Arrival, and First Game. Keep your eyes on the prize. It will be ok. Let's not finish in the bottom of the Directors Cup, Let's fill BDS, RCS and MP game after game after game, Let's produce consistency across the board. But most of all, no matter what, let's support the Men and Women of Georgia Tech in all that they do, regardless of whether they're wearing White, Gold, Navy Blue, Pink, Orange or Metallic Pea!!!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
It's fairly simple. There were items available on July 1 for order. Now, let us think about the biggest dates for the bookstore coming up: Fan Day, Students Arrival, and First Game. Keep your eyes on the prize. It will be ok. Let's not finish in the bottom of the Directors Cup, Let's fill BDS, RCS and MP game after game after game, Let's produce consistency across the board. But most of all, no matter what, let's support the Men and Women of Georgia Tech in all that they do, regardless of whether they're wearing White, Gold, Navy Blue, Pink, Orange or Metallic Pea!!!
It's also simple to say you don't make promises and then renege on them.

I don't like the shadow or the bill on the white one. First, the bill is blue, but it's also flat, like a baseball cap. The grey looks good, but I have to ask why? The mutts have a grey cap too, and it makes no sense. Also, both the white one and the grey one are adjustable. I sure hope they have some solid gold fitted ones. The one I have now has been all over the globe with me, and I'm not sure how much longer it's going to last.