Adidas Swag watch 2018

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Any of these strike your fancy?

image.png
I love that white-gold-white combo. I wish that Adidas could make that our home Jersey with a gold-navy-white combo as the alternate.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I just realized something that has been bothering me about the wordmark launches a few months back.. have you all noticed how similar our "R" (in GEORGIA TECH) is to the Russell "R"?

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
All the fuss about clothing/colors has my mind blown. Even the female poster(s) on the board thinks it’s hilarious. Maybe we should have a separate fashion board added? Never thought we had so many metros on the board...
This is really amusing talk about new gear. How about a winning football season? With so many diverse opinions about what the new stuff should look like, I believe most of our fans will not like any of the new stuff when it arrives, sales will fail and T. Stan will wonder "what just happened".

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
We, the GT fans, do not appear to be a priority for Adidas, but based on the deal we signed, I think we should have already known that.
Why would Tech fans expect anything different. To Adidas, Tech is only a drop in the bucket to this global company.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Florida just rebranded to Jordan and I just got an email from them directing me where to buy the new Jordan gear and they already have hundreds of items avaible to buy. Makes us look low class. Time for Tstan to clean house and get people who know what they're doing to work for us.
Big difference, they were already with Nike. Jordan is a branch off of Nike.

Also for those wondering why we haven’t seen uniforms yet, imo they are trying to hype it up where fans can see in person instead of online for the first time and I have no issue with that.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Big difference, they were already with Nike. Jordan is a branch off of Nike.

Also for those wondering why we haven’t seen uniforms yet, imo they are trying to hype it up where fans can see in person instead of online for the first time and I have no issue with that.
But still, the professionalism with which it was done is just on another level. I mean im not even looking for the jersey to be revealed yet. I just want to buy a damn shirt

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
But still, the professionalism with which it was done is just on another level. I mean im not even looking for the jersey to be revealed yet. I just want to buy a damn shirt
I feel ya, I’m just of the belief that there could be reasons unseen that are holding things up. Now, that might not be the case but I have no clue.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
I feel ya, I’m just of the belief that there could be reasons unseen that are holding things up. Now, that might not be the case but I have no clue.

The bookstore tweeted that shipments are en route, so not sure what Todd Stansbury, Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny could do to speed it up. Looks like Adidas holds back all the schools until a certain date on their web site, and Fanatics is releasing a school or two at a time. Taking the advice I give my 7-year-old: you can't always have everything you want when you want it, so be patient.