Adidas Swag watch 2018

It's you who apparently doesn't know our colors. Tech's colors have ALWAYS been WHITE AND GOLD. Although randomly used in uniforms over the years, navy blue only became an official TERTIARY color in the 80s and, unnecessarily,
a SECONDARY color in the past 12 months. Secondary or tertiary colors mean to me highlight colors, definitely not substitute colors. "Up With the White and Gold," NOT "Up With the Blue and (fill in the blank)". Why the hell is it so hard for some people not to realize and accept that?

::applause:: Navy Blue IS NOT OUR COLOR.

I was only kidding with you because I know how passionate you are about your gold. :)

But I kind of wasn't kidding at the same time; you need to realize our colors are Gold, Navy, and White. These are facts, not preferences. And my Grey comment I stand by as well. I like grey polos and hoodies every once in a while, and 95% of cfb teams produce a little grey gear with their normal primary logo on it because people like it.

The ironic thing though, in your yelling at the clouds, about what our colors are is that you ***** every other post (literally) about how you want black gear and black as a secondary. So half your posts I see you screaming "GOLD GOLD GOLD, NAVY SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS" but you follow it up with "BLACK BLACK BLACK SHOULD BE ONE OF OUR COLORS".

The moral of this story is that you prefer gold and possibly black over navy or anything else. That's it. And that's okay. Hell I prefer some of my women to be a little thick cause I like that style, they know how to throw it back, but then I turn around and hold it against some of them for reasons I haven't figured out yet. And that's okay. You prefer Gold, Black, and White. But that still doesn't mean they are our colors. The Georgia Institute of Technology's colors in 2018 are Gold, White, and Navy. The beauty is that you can wear your gold GT gear everywhere you go, that's your prerogative (did I spell that right?); I own quite a bit of Tech gold gear which I love and wear often. But I rock Navy Tech gear to a lot of the games and if any of you yahoos ever bitched out loud about it within earshot I'd filet you verbally in front of your entire section.

Go Jackets

You are "misguided", to put it politely.

Our "Official Colors in 2018" are White and Gold.

https://www.google.com/search?q=geo...i57j69i61j0.3092j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Navy is some bull**** tertiary color but it's NOT an "Official Color" by any stretch of the imagination, regardless of how much of it CPJ wears.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Our whites last year
north_carolina_vs_georgia_tech_0575_highlight.jpg

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Can't trust the source of that photo ;)

I'm really not too bothered by the ACC unis, but I stand by my comment. I either can't see the gold in the jersey or it's not there as prominently other. I see a thin line on the shoulders. And I will just have to assume the photo angle prevents me from seeing the gold/blue piping on the pants.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
In which game did we go Penn State? We may have, I just don't remember.

And didn't the tops at least have gold trim around the numbers and more prominently on the shoulders? Maybe I just can't see it.
2015 white out you described the unis in chat as “very Penn State like” during pregame warmups