Adidas Swag watch 2018

Was thinking the same thing @Ibeeballin. I'd like to have all 4 if possible: navy, white, gold, grey. Makes everyone happy.
Why not green, pink, black, and every other color under the rainbow. If the actual primary school colors aren't necessary to show pride in one's school, tben just wear any color you want. Hell, might as well sell red and orange too. After all, it apparently doesn't really matter. SMH :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Well it's been two weeks. Make the big announcement, produce a video, and then nothing. The big news is we get to see the new uniforms on Fan Day. Pretty unimpressive.

Milwaukee

Banned
Why not green, pink, black, and every other color under the rainbow. If the actual primary school colors aren't necessary to show pride in one's school, tben just wear any color you want. Hell, might as well sell red and orange too. After all, it apparently doesn't really matter. SMH :banghead::banghead::banghead:

It amazes me that you still don't know our colors. Look it up once the clouds pass.

It amazes me that you still don't know our colors. Look it up once the clouds pass.
It's you who apparently doesn't know our colors. Tech's colors have ALWAYS been WHITE AND GOLD. Although randomly used in uniforms over the years, navy blue only became an official TERTIARY color in the 80s and, unnecessarily,
a SECONDARY color in the past 12 months. Secondary or tertiary colors mean to me highlight colors, definitely not substitute colors. "Up With the White and Gold," NOT "Up With the Blue and (fill in the blank)". Why the hell is it so hard for some people not to realize and accept that?

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
I'm probably not as wealthy as others on this board, but even if there were 20 pieces of apparel available tonight, I would wait until Fan Day when I could get it 25% off or use the Adidas discount after it's available on their site.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I'm probably not as wealthy as others on this board, but even if there were 20 pieces of apparel available tonight, I would wait until Fan Day when I could get it 25% off or use the Adidas discount after it's available on their site.
If you download the bookstore app, you get a 1 time 25% off code.