Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I like them just was expecting more white in it

The replicas are horrible compared to these
EAD8A963-FFAA-459A-8C2B-65A61B33EE2E.jpeg
792A3D12-CFE8-4C37-BE59-1689C561A99C.jpeg

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Well, it's 2 different levels of replica. One is a $100 "Premier" replica with stitching, the other is a cheaper ($50-75) replica with screenprinting. The actual player jerseys will of course be the Prime Knit, and look way better than either replica.

Yeah i know. Just wouldn’t expect that big of a drop off.

I guess the bigger question for fans is will Adidas release a legend jersey and if so, of what former player?

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Something I've never seen is the Ramblin Wreck somehow incorporated into our uniforms. I'd love to see something creative from adidas in an alternate jersey on that front. Also, let's get some fan gear with the Ramblin Wreck, adidas-- come on!
But would they get the colors of the ramblin wreck exactly correct? People other than me want to know;)

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
No new gear from what’s online. Didn’t have my size in any of the adidas sideline polos. The gold quarterzip is in stock, but I didn’t think it looked as good in person. Not really the same color as the gold sideline polo. Very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the quarterzip seems to be another shade of gold lighter than the polo. Just don't understand. Oh well. I plan to wear it when I wear my blue polo or buttondown under it.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
No new gear from what’s online. Didn’t have my size in any of the adidas sideline polos. The gold quarterzip is in stock, but I didn’t think it looked as good in person. Not really the same color as the gold sideline polo. Very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh, the 1/4 zip is damn near the exact same color as the spring game gold polo I have...