Adidas Swag watch 2018

wgardiner3

Jolly Good Fellow
I got two of the white adidas climate t-shirts, the navy gym shorts, a navy polo and a navy long sleeve. The t-****s fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. For the gym shorts, I bought an XL because they were out of L and it still fits pretty well. The navy polo fits well and is pretty comfortable. Haven't really had a chance to wear the long sleeve. I also ordered the below custom AlphaBounce shoes, based on one of @RyanS12's designs I believe, that I'm pretty excited about.

adidas shoes.PNG

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
I got two of the white adidas climate t-shirts, the navy gym shorts, a navy polo and a navy long sleeve. The t-****s fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. For the gym shorts, I bought an XL because they were out of L and it still fits pretty well. The navy polo fits well and is pretty comfortable. Haven't really had a chance to wear the long sleeve. I also ordered the below custom AlphaBounce shoes, based on one of @RyanS12's designs I believe, that I'm pretty excited about.

View attachment 4027

Ooooh I like these. I’m just bad with white shoes [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow

View attachment 4027
Man, you went all out!!

wgardiner3

Jolly Good Fellow
Man, you went all out!!

I'm typically not one to buy a bunch of clothes, but it just seemed right with the new apparel to finally splurge a little bit. My wife always gives me a hard time for going years without buying new clothes, so it was a little overdue. Very happy with all my purchases so far. I plan to only wear the shoes for running and maybe a few games since they were $$$ compared to what I normally buy.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

View attachment 4027
When u get the shoes - let me know if they are narrow. They look great.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm typically not one to buy a bunch of clothes, but it just seemed right with the new apparel to finally splurge a little bit. My wife always gives me a hard time for going years without buying new clothes, so it was a little overdue. Very happy with all my purchases so far. I plan to only wear the shoes for running and maybe a few games since they were $$$ compared to what I normally buy.

I love the "You're always telling me I need new clothes" move.

LOL wife is like "Listening?" "Stupid?" gives you enough time to leave the room.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer

View attachment 4027
Nice. Those look great

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I just saw it on IG scrolling through Georgia Tech tags. Has anyone seen this yet? Thoughts?
View attachment 4033
They posted a replica navy blue Jersey briefly on the bookstore the other morning, then promptly took it back down. I like how it looks better here. Also, the actual jerseys will look a good bit better. I'm open to it.

grb916

Georgia Tech Fan

View attachment 4027

Those are awesome! I can't do white shoes either, otherwise I'd be all over these. For those that are more into Ultra Boosts, I have a pair of navy with black stripes. I'm considering adding this to them:

https://boostedstripes.com/collections/premium-ultra-boost-stripes/products/gold-chrome-ub-stripes