Adidas Swag watch 2018

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
9EB4591D-C39B-4E72-8902-CCD55701E8E2.jpeg
My custom mades came in yesterday.

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I finally got my jersey today that I ordered the night of the reveal. It is awesome. High quality. Fits great. Adidas is awesome. That is all.
Mine came today as well. It’s amazing to finally have something of this quality in Tech gear. Over the last decade I’ve seen what other schools have gotten and waited til we caught up. We have.

The Russell fan jerseys were the quality of jersey that I got with my little kids play uniform from the sears wishbook back in the mid 80s.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Dang y’all were right about the right about the replica jerseys. Just saw the whiteout one at college station in Kennesaw and it looks like trash. They’re charging $75 for that. Clearly worth $25 for the real thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, they use the term "premier" for the replica jerseys with stitched numbers, logos. I don't believe that they even offer the cheaper replica jerseys on adidas.com.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 4016 My custom mades came in yesterday.
Ibeeballin or anyone that’s really into kicks. The Hardens are definitely a basketball shoe and that’s about it. I worked out in them today before I played and they are a little heavy and stiff unlike a regular pair of Ultraboost. So keep that in mind if you think about getting/making a pair.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Ibeeballin or anyone that’s really into kicks. The Hardens are definitely a basketball shoe and that’s about it. I worked out in them today before I played and they are a little heavy and stiff unlike a regular pair of Ultraboost. So keep that in mind if you think about getting/making a pair.

Yeah I LOVE what you did with them, but just have zero interest in basketball shoes. Don’t play, and they’re not great to wear around.

Hoping to see some cool customization options in the ultras though.

#UpWithTheWhiteAndSand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

I think ima “steal” your slides