Adidas Swag watch 2018

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I come to this thread to see people post about new Adidas apparel. Somehow every time I come in here I see someone complaining about how they don't like colors. I feel like I'm back in elementary school. Green is the best color! No, blue is! Jeez give it a break. It's a COLOR, WHO CARES! Just win football games.
At the postgraduate level, we argue about whether gold is the best color, or if it is a slightly darker shade of gold.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I don’t think so. I know we didn’t want 12 shades of gold, four shades of yellow, blue, black, etc. I understand that they produced a video and marketing crap stating that it was about creating a brand. But Tech had NO BRAND with Russell. Just because you don’t like everything that they’re doing doesn’t mean it’s wrong. We’re already taking a step in the right direction by having gear that kids actually want to wear. THAT is the brand that the university is worried about. Not whether or not our fans think they’re using the right shade of gold, have enough gold for sale, etc.

I just want a football team that wins and some gear that I can buy that doesn’t look like crap. I don’t care if it’s navy, white, or gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree but the reason this whole Adidas thing was such a big deal was because it would give us our own branding and identity. If i dont see that happening im gonna say something. Plain and simple

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
I agree but the reason this whole Adidas thing was such a big deal was because it would give us our own branding and identity. If i dont see that happening im gonna say something. Plain and simple

I think we have a brand and identity with CPJ at the helm [emoji849]. Maybe they’re just waiting for next year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
No, I don't block anyone. I like seeing all opinions, even from the crazies. I just figured you would have gotten tired of bringing up the same point every day for months on end... but if not then keep doing you.
I'll keep doing me bud. Meanwhile we can all cheer for Pitt Tech

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
upload_2018-8-28_16-26-57.png

https://gatech.bncollege.com/webapp...d=15054&productId=400000386183&topCatId=40510

@Gold1

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll keep doing me bud. Meanwhile we can all cheer for Pitt Tech

Have you voiced your concerns to the GTAA or anywhere else besides this site? I don't think it's doing much good complaining on here. Maybe if you contact the GTAA about the blue jersey leak you can get them to spill the beans about a potential gold jersey in the works.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
So guys, I wear 2XL in some stuff and 3XL in others. If I'm ordering online, is this stuff generally fitted? Do I need to order 3XL?
I would say the tshirts are more workout shirt than casual so fit on the tighter side.

The quarterzip is snug, but I wouldn't say undersized. I would err on the ordering the larger item if you are in between though

If you and @Supersizethatorder-mutt dont stop hogging all the gold swag keeping it all on backorder.....don’t complain because we are then forced to wear navy :p
For better or worse, I don't order or buy much of anything anymore. Fixed income and such, you know. I did buy a new t-shirt at the Spring Game, and I would love to get an Adidas solid gold fitted cap like the Adidas one I bought 10+ years ago. I'll wear shirts in old shades of gold for awhile yet, other than the free one and the one I bought.