Adidas Swag watch 2018

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder how much brand exclusivity has to do with that? You go to other schools and they have adidas and then one cheap option. I don’t know any schools other than Tech that have adidas, Nike, Under Armour, and like 7 cheap brands. It’s a mess and I have to think that because there’s so many choices already that they’re limiting what they put out for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More is coming, as evidenced by the additional items at the bookstore and on Fanatics, just wondering why they're slow to have our stuff up on adidas.com. I don't think that they will limit their production of stuff for us because of the other brands-- I assume the other brands will be ramping down production of fan gear for Tech.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
More is coming, as evidenced by the additional items at the bookstore and on Fanatics, just wondering why they're slow to have our stuff up on adidas.com. I don't think that they will limit their production of stuff for us because of the other brands-- I assume the other brands will be ramping down production of fan gear for Tech.

Retail is a very reactive business. They probably forecast based on previous sales data and didn't account for the pent-up demand.

It doesn't look like adidas.com will carry everything offered. For GT, they 7, while Fanatics has 19. For Louisville, they have 6, while Fanatics has 200+.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Since the alternate is considered a home jersey, I’m expecting g/b/g like this
View attachment 4007
Imo, these blues blew those blues out of the water:

th

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
I come to this thread to see people post about new Adidas apparel. Somehow every time I come in here I see someone complaining about how they don't like colors. I feel like I'm back in elementary school. Green is the best color! No, blue is! Jeez give it a break. It's a COLOR, WHO CARES! Just win football games.

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
I come to this thread to see people post about new Adidas apparel. Somehow every time I come in here I see someone complaining about how they don't like colors. I feel like I'm back in elementary school. Green is the best color! No, blue is! Jeez give it a break. It's a COLOR, WHO CARES! Just win football games.

Thank you! Good lord it’s obnoxious.

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
It's called branding and having an actual identity. That's what this whole Adidas deal is all about

I don’t think so. I know we didn’t want 12 shades of gold, four shades of yellow, blue, black, etc. I understand that they produced a video and marketing crap stating that it was about creating a brand. But Tech had NO BRAND with Russell. Just because you don’t like everything that they’re doing doesn’t mean it’s wrong. We’re already taking a step in the right direction by having gear that kids actually want to wear. THAT is the brand that the university is worried about. Not whether or not our fans think they’re using the right shade of gold, have enough gold for sale, etc.

I just want a football team that wins and some gear that I can buy that doesn’t look like crap. I don’t care if it’s navy, white, or gold.

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
I tell myself it has to be a troll job at this point because certainly there's no way a grown man could be so upset each and every day about which color is their favorite.

I would like to think so... I mean who cares if we look like Penn State if we can start competing for a playoff berth?