Adidas Swag watch 2018

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
That Blue jersey is fantastic. What differentiates that from Pitt or ND for me is the color of the gold, and the GT on it and our helmet. I bet the players will love it.

I like it too! It’s fun to do something different with the alternate. A gold top would hardly even qualify as an alternate to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
Where has that been officially stated?
You and I should become official no-blue lobbyists. LOL

It got leaked on the Barnes and noble site and then they took the image down. It's legit. Lol yeah we should

I'm with you! I'm so disappointed, I think I'm going to protest/demonstrate. Where's the number for that occupy movement thing?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Since the alternate is considered a home jersey, I’m expecting g/b/g like this
C21AA760-B237-4563-A893-363F1D75F8F6.jpeg

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Damn, adidas keeps adding college gear on their site, but nothing new for us in a while. Miami is up to 23 items, we're stuck at 7. Really hoping to see a gold sweatshirt at some point...

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
Damn, adidas keeps adding college gear on their site, but nothing new for us in a while. Miami is up to 23 items, we're stuck at 7. Really hoping to see a gold sweatshirt at some point...

I wonder how much brand exclusivity has to do with that? You go to other schools and they have adidas and then one cheap option. I don’t know any schools other than Tech that have adidas, Nike, Under Armour, and like 7 cheap brands. It’s a mess and I have to think that because there’s so many choices already that they’re limiting what they put out for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk