Adidas Swag watch 2018

TechTyler_17

Georgia Tech Fan
It is what it is but I just can't wrap my head around GT wanting to look like Pitt. Wtf is so good about Pitt?

I think it’s more about having a jersey that’s different than anything else we’ve had recently. Love the home jersey, but it (and especially the whiteout) doesn’t differentiate too much from designs we’ve had recently with Russell, whom we all wanted replaced...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
My wife ordered the custom adidas for gameday about a month ago.

IMG_1539.jpg

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I think it’s more about having a jersey that’s different than anything else we’ve had recently. Love the home jersey, but it (and especially the whiteout) doesn’t differentiate too much from designs we’ve had recently with Russell, whom we all wanted replaced...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well then we need a new designer

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I kinda like that blue jersey....its something different which is what the players want. We will probably only wear it once anyway and the team will be excited for it. As for Pitt, they need to got back to their classic look with the lighter blue and yellow helmet.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I kinda like that blue jersey....its something different which is what the players want. We will probably only wear it once anyway and the team will be excited for it. As for Pitt, they need to got back to their classic look with the lighter blue and yellow helmet.
I'm sure the players would love a gold jersey as well. But whatever we can just carbon copy every other teams unis

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm sure the players would love a gold jersey as well. But whatever we can just carbon copy every other teams unis
And who is to say there won't be a gold jersey eventually? We are with a big brand now, not Russell, there could be multiple surprises in regards to uniforms. The players may get surprised with a gold jersey before a big game sometime. I think I remember at one time it was said that a gold jersey could be a "light color" jersey and be worn against someone wearing a dark color. If that is the case technically we could surprisingly break out a gold jersey any day.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
And who is to say there won't be a gold jersey eventually? We are with a big brand now, not Russell, there could be multiple surprises in regards to uniforms. The players may get surprised with a gold jersey before a big game sometime. I think I remember at one time it was said that a gold jersey could be a "light color" jersey and be worn against someone wearing a dark color. If that is the case technically we could surprisingly break out a gold jersey any day.
You can wear Gold at home like we did from 2003 to 2007 as well. The question is why have a navy jersey when 75 other teams do as well? Makes no sense from a branding perspective. The fact is it's cheaper to make. That's why they do it