Adidas Swag watch 2018

Texas_Wreck53

Georgia Tech Fan
Protip:

ramblinwreckstore.com
fanatics.com
collegefootballstore.com
fansedge.com

99% the same merch, all run by Fanatics. At any given time each site runs different promotions for the same exact merchandise. If you're not getting at least 25% off (usually denoted by "up to 65% off" promotion) then you're doing it wrong. Today that promotion is being run on fansedge.com.

All that said most of the best merch is on the GT B&N bookstore website, even though our "official" store is Fanatics run. The bookstore has tons of gold Adidas polos available.
Just want to say thank you, got my gold polo in today thanks to you! I thought I was going to have to wait a long time to get one.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Does nobody realise that blue jersey is an unreleased jersey? That's gonna be our alternate jersey this year. Terrible

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Too funny! I would definitely rather have gold, or something creative at least. But this doesn’t look terrible. Maybe it will be at the bookstore Friday (ie payday) when I go over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean there's now legit no difference between us and pitt and notre dame and Akron and 60 other teams

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Got my season ticket holder t-shirts today and impressed with design, quality and fit (medium). The collar runs a bit wider than Nike, but it's a comfortable shirt. I voted for one of the other designs, but this one turned out nicely. If they made the other one available for purchase, I'd definitely buy it.

Also, got this pullover from Fanatics to replace a gray Russell one that I wore to late season games. Also fit nicely and feels high quality.

http://www.ramblinwreckstore.com/ad...ideline_climalite_Quarter-Zip_Pullover_Jacket