Adidas Swag watch 2018

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely, I'm just picky but I didn't buy the Russell gear. I want a clean look, just our GT logo and the Adidas logo. No stripes, no Buzz logo, just clean classic. Me being a Nike guy and us having a really good selection of Nike gear available via bookstore or Fanatics, the Adidas gear so far doesn't sniff it. That being said, Adidas WILL release some sharp gear soon that divas like myself will like.
Maybe you and the other "divas" on the board can have a runway show for us when the gear arrives? ;)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Not a fan of the clothing manufacturer being the focus over the school. If this doesn't say what's most important to the fashion "divas" nothing does.

LARGEIMAGE_1361137.jpg

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Two things:

1. I love this thread. I come in to read the complaints about release date every day.

2. I wanna pick up one of those nice Adidas scarfs for basketball season.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
1 thing: why the "Pepe" avatar?
Oh lmao I’ve had this since before it became a “hate symbol”

My friend MS Painted a (sad expression) Pepe with Russell Athletic Georgia Tech gear, a buzzcard, a Humans vs. Zombies bandana, and a Sweetwater 420 and I thought it accurately represented what it’s like to be a Georgia Tech fan.

I think he made it some time during 2015/3-9 season.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Only seeing two. The site's been glitchy before about showing the same items twice with different descriptions. Shows the same gold one twice.

Definitely glitchy, yes-- the gold shirt shown is the performance polyester one, not sure what the gold "Go To" one actually looks like

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Just bought the Gold and the white one! Here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not sure if you care or not but you did notice that the
Only seeing two. The site's been glitchy before about showing the same items twice with different descriptions. Shows the same gold one twice.

That’s what I was going to tell @Gold1 about the Gold shirts. They have the same print on the front but they are made of different materials. The cheaper shirt is just regular T-shirt and the other one is like a dri-fit type

Also, I got this in today and it looks even better in person w/ the Tech Gold
C03D4591-341C-467D-AC86-DBF02128A7B9.jpeg

Just bought this
25947C72-5A1D-4687-AF8A-5C2E2077FD41.jpeg

Last edited:

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if you care or not but you did notice that the

That’s what I was going to tell @Gold1 about the Gold shirts. They have the same print on the front but they are made of different materials. The cheaper shirt is just regular T-shirt and the other one is like a dri-fit type

Also, I got this in today and it looks even better in person w/ the Tech Gold
View attachment 3803

Just bought this
View attachment 3804
Yeah i got the $35 dollar shirt which was the nicer one.

Dirty Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I called a few Hibbet Sports locations and they all said they don't get Georgia Tech gear. Wow. Hopefully adidas can help make a dent in local stores. Pretty shameful the current state of retail availability for Tech anything. This matters big-time for sidewalk fandom especially. It's part of the overall equation, along with of course winning, etc...
Never heard of Hibbet Sports

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I got this shirt too. Wore it to an Augusta Greenjackets minor baseball game yesterday. Got a couple of nice comments. Not sure if is was my good looks or the adidas GT shirt. Anyway I'm 6 foot tall and got the size XL. The shirt sleeve seemed to be slightly short. I might order a second shirt in XXL. Wish this was in the new gold.
Speaking of the Augusta Greenjackets, they are geared toward families. They sell beer and have an observation platform. No one fell off the observation platform.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I got this shirt too. Wore it to an Augusta Greenjackets minor baseball game yesterday. Got a couple of nice comments. Not sure if is was my good looks or the adidas GT shirt. Anyway I'm 6 foot tall and got the size XL. The shirt sleeve seemed to be slightly short. I might order a second shirt in XXL. Wish this was in the new gold.
Speaking of the Augusta Greenjackets, they are geared toward families. They sell beer and have an observation platform. No one fell off the observation platform.

Comparing it my Russell gear, I believe this may be Tech Gold. It just doesn’t pop as it does on the white. Has the green tint like the BBall court.

This is the biggest reason I’m posting links like this. I want Tech fans out and about in Tech gear. Tired of seeing UGA, Bama, Clemson & Auburn tees everywhere and not us

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Comparing it my Russell gear, I believe this may be Tech Gold. It just doesn’t pop as it does on the white. Has the green tint like the BBall court.

This is the biggest reason I’m posting links like this. I want Tech fans out and about in Tech gear. Tired of seeing UGA, Bama, Clemson & Auburn tees everywhere and not us

I'm buying so much adidas gear I may never wear a non-GT article of clothing again.

So I'm guessing that you are from Augusta. That makes six of us now that I know of, plus a couple who say they read but don't make posts. And yet we still can't get a local Tech club.

So I'm guessing that you are from Augusta. That makes six of us now that I know of, plus a couple who say they read but don't make posts. And yet we still can't get a local Tech club.