Adidas Swag watch 2018

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I would never put a pair of shoes in the washing machine.

I’m not a sneaker head so probably give bad advice on this. I do however normally run with nikes and haven’t had problems washing them. They’re not made from the same materials as some of the crazy lite adidas shoes though so YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I’m not a sneaker head so probably give bad advice on this. I do however normally run with nikes and haven’t had problems washing them. They’re not made from the same materials as some of the crazy lite adidas shoes though so YMMV

I do with my Yeezys and Ultraboost. I’ll spray them with a stain remover then put them in a pillow case and let air dry. Never in the dryer though. I haven’t had any issues. Yet.

Y'all are playing with fire ... er ... water.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I stopped wearing white sneakers and other light-colored sneakers years ago, because they kept getting dirty too easily. I’ve since gone to all-black sneakers, and haven’t looked back.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I stopped wearing white sneakers and other light-colored sneakers years ago, because they kept getting dirty too easily. I’ve since gone to all-black sneakers, and haven’t looked back.

Pretty much same here. I usually go with a black or dark grey. I'm a sucker for white shoes w/gum bottoms though. adidas has some nice ones so I may cave to the pressure. :shy:

{This fashion-forward post was dedicated to @jwsavhGT :smuggrin:}

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Crazy. I'm serious, we need a fashion board tacked to the top. :banghead:

Well, first of all, we did undergo a major brand change this season so it stands to reason that we'd be discussing it.

And furthermore, based on what I've seen over the years from us Tech fans (you old heads especially), we are in desperate need of some fashion advice/guidance.

There, I said it. :grumpy:

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Well, first of all, we did undergo a major brand change this season so it stands to reason that we'd be discussing it.

And furthermore, based on what I've seen over the years from us Tech fans (you old heads especially), we are in desperate need of some fashion advice/guidance.

There, I said it. :grumpy:
I'll direct you to @Supersizethatorder-mutt for the "old head" collective fashion advice. ;)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'll direct you to @Supersizethatorder-mutt for the "old head" collective fashion advice. ;)

You sure? 'Cause, I'm not sure his last foray into fashion went too well ...

shes-weak-ignore-her1.gif

:ROFLMAO:

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
July 26th. Still nothing good to buy
This is not on GT though, at least not from what I’ve read. From my understanding Adidas was not allowed to put the GT logo on anything until the contract with Russell was officially over. Also the fans in this instance are not the most important, the players are though, and so getting them their gear was more important for Adidas as well as GT. There’s a lot of stuff going on behind the sense that I’m sure we don’t see. The apparel will be here eventually though, and I completely expect you to buy at least $1,500 worth of stuff since you have been wanting it so bad :p

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn’t expect much apparel to drop until closer to the start of the football season and back to school shopping starts up. If you go on the Adidas site now there isn’t much to chose from as far as team merchandise and most of the other stuff is on clearance. I think we will see items trickle in here and there with a lot of options come opening week of the season.
Plus football is a fall sport so it’ll more than likely be hoodies, zip ups, jackets and long sleeve types. It’s a little late in the year to market t shirts and shorts.