Adidas Swag watch 2018

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I got this shirt too. Wore it to an Augusta Greenjackets minor baseball game yesterday. Got a couple of nice comments. Not sure if is was my good looks or the adidas GT shirt. Anyway I'm 6 foot tall and got the size XL. The shirt sleeve seemed to be slightly short. I might order a second shirt in XXL. Wish this was in the new gold.
Speaking of the Augusta Greenjackets, they are geared toward families. They sell beer and have an observation platform. No one fell off the observation platform.
Any body seen a tee shirt in 5x?
Got a local coach, kind of a big fellow, i would like to surprise.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Comparing it my Russell gear, I believe this may be Tech Gold. It just doesn’t pop as it does on the white. Has the green tint like the BBall court.

This is the biggest reason I’m posting links like this. I want Tech fans out and about in Tech gear. Tired of seeing UGA, Bama, Clemson & Auburn tees everywhere and not us

Tech fans always disappear after a down year. Not to be seen again until a victory over the mutts.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
http://www.ramblinwreckstore.com/adidas/

1 new polo has shown up on official site. I like it, other than the fact that it's black. I think I wouldn't mind black if I didn't consider it a confusing color for GT, as so many non-fans still think our colors are black and gold as opposed to white and gold with blue as a tertiary.
That black polo might be the designated Coach Pastner Adidas golf shirt for eternity.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
The difference between Florida's relaunch with Jordan compared to ours with Adidas is astonishing. For one Florida actaully makes the apparel in their actual colors

Jordan Brand is still Nike and all Jordan apparel is the same if had a check on it.

That still doesn’t negate the fact that this apparel should’ve been available a month ago

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
I should also add that we are finally listed as one of their schools on the website. Although, they seem to be in the process of making changes still, because when you click on GT it takes you back to front page.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
There are now GT items on the official adidas website! Here we go (in a somewhat trickling but nonetheless exciting way)!!!

https://m.adidas.com/us/search?q=Georgia tech

The gold polo here, while similar to the Spring Game one, is climate while the Spring one was climachill. Slightly different finish to material, and the climachill has the metal beads on the inside back of the shirt.