Adidas Swag watch 2018

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Man I'm ready to buy some Adidas gear today after the whole Locker room thing. Just sucks there is nothing good to buy yet

Dude you need to work on your patience or find something else to focus on. Also, for all the whining about gear not being on sale soon enough, you (and everyone else complaining) better go out and buy up one of everything.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Dude you need to work on your patience or find something else to focus on. Also, for all the whining about gear not being on sale soon enough, you (and everyone else complaining) better go out and buy up one of everything.
Lol. Right! I bet when it does drop there’s gonna be 27 pages of how no one likes how it looks or it’s priced too high.
Together We *****

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Lol while i do seem mad, it's kind of a joke at this point tbh. But yeah im ready to spend some money

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Also, FWIW-- I went to the bookstore yesterday, and while they were fully restocked on all the Spring Game items, they had none of the additional items on the website out in the store yet.

Milwaukee

Banned
That gear is already 100x better than what we had with Russell.

Absolutely, I'm just picky but I didn't buy the Russell gear. I want a clean look, just our GT logo and the Adidas logo. No stripes, no Buzz logo, just clean classic. Me being a Nike guy and us having a really good selection of Nike gear available via bookstore or Fanatics, the Adidas gear so far doesn't sniff it. That being said, Adidas WILL release some sharp gear soon that divas like myself will like.