Adidas Swag watch 2018

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
This is not on GT though, at least not from what I’ve read. From my understanding Adidas was not allowed to put the GT logo on anything until the contract with Russell was officially over.
Not sure that makes all that much sense. Georgia Tech still licenses many other apparel providers to sell items with its logo (Nike, Under Armour, Antigua, Columbia to name a few off the top of my head). Being the official apparel provider doesn't mean other providers can't sell licensed items.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Not sure that makes all that much sense. Georgia Tech still licenses many other apparel providers to sell items with its logo (Nike, Under Armour, Antigua, Columbia to name a few off the top of my head). Being the official apparel provider doesn't mean other providers can't sell licensed items.
A lot of schools do. I go to East Lansing a lot and all the MSU stores have Adidas UA Reebok Champion etc. State is a Nike school.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
If you notice the shoulders of the gold polo it has the same pattern that the numbers had on the jersey.
I know I sound a little whiney but why choose this pattern? Unless this is the new Adidas tire tread sort of deal this looks kind of tacky to me, especially on that large image in the locker room.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Idk that’s just what I read though. What you say makes sense though.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I know I sound a little whiney but why choose this pattern? Unless this is the new Adidas tire tread sort of deal this looks kind of tacky to me, especially on that large image in the locker room.
Probably their new pattern. I can get with it. It’s not crazy like some of their past styles but if that’s the subtle change then I think it’ll look good. We probably gave them a little wiggle room while insisting we keep the traditional uni look.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Probably their new pattern. I can get with it. It’s not crazy like some of their past styles but if that’s the subtle change then I think it’ll look good. We probably gave them a little wiggle room while insisting we keep the traditional uni look.

I don't know if this pattern will be incorporated into the uniforms or not, but I kind of like it-- as long as it's minimal in terms of surface coverage.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if this pattern will be incorporated into the uniforms or not, but I kind of like it-- as long as it's minimal in terms of surface coverage.
The wall pic in the locker room had it on the numbers. I aw on the other site one of the guys tweeted out a locker pick with his jersey hanging and the numbers are blue trimmed in gold. So who knows.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

It’s not even noticeable. It’s on the 1/4 zip from the spring