ACC vs SEC scorecard

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
when I asked Alabama fans online how he was doing they said he was getting lots of kicks blocked in practice because he kicks too low.
It's such a toss up when it comes to freshmen kickers. I was very confident in king after we lost bulovas, until I saw him miss the pat in the scrimmage a few weeks ago. That quickly reminded me how much of a learning curve and growth curve there is. Paul even spoke to that talking about how Harrison wasn't great when he first came on campus either. Davis may be the guy this year, we will just have to see how he and King respond.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
surprised his brain isn't mush. he has been getting absolutely killed behind that line for the last year. I'm impressed he made it through last season
I don't think much of this is his fault. Alabama has been in the FSU backfield more than Gavin.

Edit: Just as I hit the post button, he goes down with a knee injury. Nobody wants this to be serious.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
From what I've seen early on, the top 25 is wide open. High scoring games for the most part, coupled with slow starts from a lot of the top teams. I'm starting to think Monday might be a 35-31 type game. Still optimistic on the winner.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am still trying to figure out how NCST lost that game. Try to imagine if TECH had out gained an opponent 500+ yards to 250, more than doubled them up on the number of first downs, and had nearly 40 minutes of possession time while only losing the TO battle by 1 and STILL LOST. This place would be melting down. I guess that is what giving up a Special teams TD and two TOs deep in your own end will do to an otherwise one-sided contest. I was expecting a win from NCST heading into that game and was merely hoping for an FSU win. At this point, it really should be 1-1 between the two leagues. Still, the SEC actually won the games, so give them credit.

In watching the FSU BAMMER game, it looked like the two teams were pretty evenly matched. IF they played 10 times the TIDE would probably win 6. Both defenses are really good. Like any team, we will need to watch them play several more before having an idea about their true standing in the CFB landscape.

MICH dismantled UF, who once again looks like an abomination on offense. 17 points for the GATORS, 14 of them on pick sixes on con-SEC-utive plays. The SEC east remains a mystery. Can't make much of UGAgs win. USC essentially got handled. MISSOU gave up 50 points. UK or VANDY? Doubt it. We will see the VOWELS tomorrow night.

Last edited: