ACC vs SEC scorecard

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
With the years and years of sec love that have gone on, it will take more than this year. All I'm saying is that if the acc keeps winning some of these prime time games against sec schools, the narrative will begin to shift.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
With the years and years of sec love that have gone on, it will take more than this year. All I'm saying is that if the acc keeps winning some of these prime time games against sec schools, the narrative will begin to shift.

Well, with NC St crapping the bed, and now FSU trying to follow suit, it may be that we won't have to worry about it. We just need to make sure that we take care of business.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
The coaching hires in the acc will start to pay dividends, and although young this year, the qb play in the conference has been some of the best in the nation, which I believe is not unrelated to the uptick in coaching.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
The sky is falling on FSU right now. Bama is really good.
No doubt, but the noles are killing themselves right now too. Self inflicted wounds. I tend to watch these type of games subjectively, as I can't bring myself to pull for any of our conference opponents. But the narrative that has been pushed upon us for the past decade or so makes me really pull for an acc win.