ACC vs SEC scorecard

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
The season is long and even an injury or two can change things for either or both of us. They always are loaded with talent but we often seem to play well against them. To win this year and have 3 of 4 would be great and so far there is no reason the believe we can't and I want to go into the championship game on a winning note

I think Ted does a good job defensive scheming against the dwags run game for the most part, and i think CPJ on our sideline is a helluva advantage over Kirby Dumba$$. It'll be a tough game as always but i like our chances against them.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I think Ted does a good job defensive scheming against the dwags run game for the most part, and i think CPJ on our sideline is a helluva advantage over Kirby Dumba$$. It'll be a tough game as always but i like our chances against them.
UGAG will choke away a few games that they should win every year and they will this season. I think they lose to Auburn,GT,Alabama in the SECCG and they could lose to Michigan or Penn State in the Citrus Bowl.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
If you actually watched any of the games this past saturday it seems about 20 out of the top 25 teams looked bad. Very few teams that did what they were supposed to do. Most of ACC and SEC played terrible football.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The season is long and even an injury or two can change things for either or both of us. They always are loaded with talent but we often seem to play well against them. To win this year and have 3 of 4 would be great and so far there is no reason the believe we can't and I want to go into the championship game on a winning note

3 out of 4 would be absolutely glorious. And to see another win in Atlanta would be the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae. I have personally seen or watched 4 wins vs. them in Atlanta and I go back 4 decades of GT FB. I don't understand why we seem to perform better over there than in BDS.

3 out of 4 would be absolutely glorious. And to see another win in Atlanta would be the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae. I have personally seen or watched 4 wins vs. them in Atlanta and I go back 4 decades of GT FB. I don't understand why we seem to perform better over there than in BDS.
We've lost eight in a row in Atlanta against Georgia. It is getting close to twenty years since we last beat them at home. It will be a tough game this year for sure.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
I know espn would never do this to their bell cow, but why can't they start spinning the wheel of destiny for the sec? I haven't done the math but it seems like there's some pretty good circulation going, especially after the lsu-uf abortion today. Maybe aubie can beat uga and then turn around and beat bama to complete the circle. The wheel of suck was aimed directly at the acc for 2 years straight, and after watching a number of sec schools today, that conference is the epitome of mediocre. High time espn called them out. Too bad they won't do it.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I know espn would never do this to their bell cow, but why can't they start spinning the wheel of destiny for the sec? I haven't done the math but it seems like there's some pretty good circulation going, especially after the lsu-uf abortion today. Maybe aubie can beat uga and then turn around and beat bama to complete the circle. The wheel of suck was aimed directly at the acc for 2 years straight, and after watching a number of sec schools today, that conference is the epitome of mediocre. High time espn called them out. Too bad they won't do it.
The SEC East is so bad that UGAG could choke and still go to the SECCG with a 9-3 record