ACC vs SEC scorecard

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I was really high on OK State too. The "muffed punt" play might have been the dumbest thing I've seen in college this year though. For those that didn't see it:
TCU punts the ball down inside the OSU 5
TCU player goes to stop the ball from going into the endzone for a touchback
OSU return man runs over and jumps on the ball
ball becomes live and squirts lose
TCU recovers the "muffed punt" on the 5

Why did the return man do that? who knows

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
South Carolina pulls it out. Kicker makes the first field goal of his career after missing 2 today. drove the field in 52 seconds to beat La tech 17-16

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
apparently for the next ACC SEC matchup

Syracuse threw an int on the first play of the game, facemasked the return man, and LSU scored from the 1. Then Syracuse threw an int on the 2nd possession

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Could someone please explain to me what the SEC has done to place seven teams into the prime evening time slots? Sure, Syracuse got the prime spot, too--but only because
they are playing LSu. :rolleyes:

Jmonty71

Banned
Could someone please explain to me what the SEC has done to place seven teams into the prime evening time slots? Sure, Syracuse got the prime spot, too--but only because
they are playing LSu. :rolleyes:
SEC privilege. Keep in mind ESPN is heavily invested in them. I find it funny that the ACC is now the strongest conference. Most wins and most championships, in the last 3-5 years. SEC had their day. Other conferences have caught up to them.